What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » An insignificant tweak none of you will notice!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An insignificant tweak none of you will notice!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-12-2007 12:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wee, being a grammar nazi!
12-12-2007 12:28 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I NOTICED

I KNOW ALL OF YOUR SECRETS

12-12-2007 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What was it then?
12-12-2007 4:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh is this why it was giving me an error

(didn't copy it, it went away)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-12-2007 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was another thing I was working on. <.<

It's amazing what a missing period will do.
12-13-2007 8:08 AMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Your nephew being a prime example.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

12-13-2007 12:56 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
What was it then?

YOU FIXED THE THING SAYING PLURAL WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE!

12-13-2007 1:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
Quote:
What was it then?

...I can't believe it. You're right actually.
12-13-2007 3:21 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what

Quote:

12-13-2007 3:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahhahaha. I fixed a grammar error.
12-13-2007 4:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Damocles
Quote:

I lol'd, that's terrible

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

12-13-2007 4:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But awesome.
12-13-2007 6:41 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby
Quote:
Originally posted by Camwhore
Quote:

I lol'd, that's terrible

Just one of the many services I perform on a DAILY BASIS.

The rest can be yours for only 5 easy payments of $39.95!!!

Quote:

12-13-2007 8:29 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
Quote:
What was it then?

...I can't believe it. You're right actually.

I remembered that Elblai or someone posted that grammar error thing and you were all "I'm going to fix that."

Wink

12-13-2007 9:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You bitch.
06-01-2012 7:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how absolutely no one thinks well of my nephew.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » An insignificant tweak none of you will notice!