What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (243): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Last Thing You Ate
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-27-2007 5:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm feeling deja vu, but I felt like reporting what I did with my Triscuits.

I took cheddar Triscuits provided by my lovely Holly. I then took Kraft cheddar, cut it up, and melted it into a goo. I took Devil's Spit Famous Dave's BBQ sauce graciously provided by Hol's mom, and Canadian honey lovingly provided by Holly, and mixed them into the cheese using a knife.

The resulting dipping sauce was fabulous.

The lesson here is, Holly knows her foooood~
12-27-2007 5:22 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm eating right now.

Stuffing, sweet potatoes, sausage links and lasgana.
Peace.

12-27-2007 5:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I ate leftover stuffing, green bean casserole, and peas earlier

And damn right I know my food

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

12-27-2007 5:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seriousky have never enjoyed eating as much as when you've recommended me stuff, it's ridiculous.
12-27-2007 5:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I'm very adventurous with food and therefore know what's crap and what aint

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

12-27-2007 6:08 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some pizza.

12-27-2007 6:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex-Hubby
Well I'm very adventurous with food and therefore know what's crap and what aint

Yes you arrrre~ Luv

Ed: What pizza?
12-27-2007 6:14 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some Papa Murphy's super loaded meat thing.
We got take n' bake to test our oven, which has been successfully repaired!

12-27-2007 6:22 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

semen

hint: it may be my own

ps. this may or may not be true

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-27-2007 6:23 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by New Model No. 15
semen

hint: it may be my own

ps. this may or may not be true

It was mine, yes. Enjoy.
Peace.

12-27-2007 6:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...God my mind
12-27-2007 6:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X: ..I just received a horrible image of Necro sucking off Nine
Hol: O___o
X: They posted a textual representation of it yes
X: As in...not RPed it but yeah

^that's funny to hear in the middle of a game

12-27-2007 6:33 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ex-Hubby
X: ..I just received a horrible image of Necro sucking off Nine
Hol: O___o
X: They posted a textual representation of it yes
X: As in...not RPed it but yeah

^that's funny to hear in the middle of a game

That's funny to hear period. What a butterball. Laughing Out Loud
Peace.

12-27-2007 6:43 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

x likes to dance around in women's clothing parading it infront of everyone else begging for attention but can't handle the thought of a guy sucking off another guy?

pffffft

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-27-2007 7:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What the crap are you going on about
12-27-2007 7:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's saying you like getting attention on the board with "wifey" but can't handle the thought of those two being Gay

12-27-2007 7:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do it to be funny. :O
12-27-2007 8:08 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's funny still?
12-27-2007 10:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To me it sure is!
12-27-2007 10:25 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well then feel free!
Pages (243): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate