What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (243): « first ... « previous 239 240 [241] 242 243 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Last Thing You Ate
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-15-2017 2:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..i wish I had gelato.
01-16-2017 11:18 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bryers makes some decent shit for like $4 for a decent size tub. Admittedly I haven't gone and got any super legit gelato really, so my opinion could be very wrong though.

01-27-2017 9:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Meatloaf and rice.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-27-2017 9:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Bryers makes some decent shit for like $4 for a decent size tub. Admittedly I haven't gone and got any super legit gelato really, so my opinion could be very wrong though.

Breyers is the worst ice cream brand though.
01-27-2017 9:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Green's and Stone Ridge Creamery are better but that may be regional?

Blue Bunny is proooobably the best

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

01-27-2017 10:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those ice cream sandwiches man.
01-27-2017 11:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I semi-ruined some cookies so I am eating them. I didn't use enough flour because sifting is a jerk and in a hurry unclear on if it should be done before or after measuring (funfact: not the one I did for this recipe) they taste ok enough but the dough was a nightmare to do anything with. I had to pam my hands to get it on the damn cookie sheets.

Also either homemade icing is hard as hell to get right somehow or I picked 2 terrible icing recipes at random.

01-28-2017 1:16 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I generally dislike icing. Frosting ftw.

I think Blue Bunny is the worst, lol! There's a restaurant in town that is always super busy (it seats like 400), and their ice cream is all blue bunny. Was super disappointed, cuz it tastes just like cheap freezer aisle stuff.

Edy's has this slow churned vanilla that's decent. Breyer's has a couple vanilla flavors that aren't bad (one of the few that has a vanilla with actual vanilla bean in it, not just vanilla extract).

That Talenti brand gelato is pretty good. Coffee Chocolate Chip or Fudge Brownie!

01-28-2017 1:21 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I felt like frosting was going to be too heavy for the theoretically thin cookies I was initially going to make before the batter got sassy. Am just gonna buy something from the store tomorrow when I'm at work

02-04-2017 7:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A burger with honey mustard and fires on the burger.

Had a coupon for sheetz.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-04-2017 8:21 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honey mustard is the beeeeeest.

Love it on hamburgers, too. McDonald's has the best.

02-04-2017 8:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the best sauce for the mcnuggets.

And I was expecting like, two or three fries on the burger if you selected it as a topping. No it's like a small order of fries almost just as a topping. Or it's a fair amount of them just tossed between the burger and the bun.

So it was like getting a side order without doing that.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2017 3:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just had a giant burger topped with salami, smothered in bbq pulled pork, with bacon and cheddar and fried onions.

Each of component was individually delicious.

02-10-2017 3:46 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fish and spinach

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-10-2017 10:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frozen pizza

02-10-2017 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some Popeye's yo

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

02-12-2017 8:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made burgers and I'm pretty sure x had an orgasm

02-13-2017 3:23 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a nice looking burger.

Almost seems rare enough for me even (then again I once literally said "As rare as the health department will legally allow you to cook it" when they asked me how I wanted it done at a restaurant)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2017 3:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X's was a tad rarer. That was probably more your thing.

02-14-2017 12:24 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I made a cinnamon roll cheesecake.

It's a little underbaked because I had to try and make pan based drama work but it's delicious and fuck pretty looking slices anyways, it's probably best I didn't have a springform pan TBH

Pages (243): « first ... « previous 239 240 [241] 242 243 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate