What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (243): « first ... « previous 240 241 [242] 243 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Last Thing You Ate
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-15-2017 2:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just shove it in your face, who cares what cheesecake looks like?
02-15-2017 10:11 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh we are. It's cooked enough to not kill me so it will be defeated.

03-01-2017 12:19 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Roasted veggies and some almonds.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-06-2017 8:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

3 tacos and a bunch of rice.

Whoo, I am full.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-08-2017 8:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chicken fries from burger king, nom nom nom

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-09-2017 11:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How are those

I HAVE THE FURY OF MY OWN MOMENTUM.

03-09-2017 8:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like them, it's kinda...well its probably just basically a chicken tender but the way its breaded and spiced is different.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-10-2017 8:59 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crackers and a flavored water thing.

03-10-2017 9:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some sliced turkey and a piece of cheese

03-10-2017 10:33 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The rest of the taco stuff over rice.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-11-2017 12:37 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just tried hummus and pita chips. Was alright, but wouldn't actively seek out ever again.

03-11-2017 4:32 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's a fair reaction. My first exposure was samples of various kinds and got some really tasty stuff.
Haven't had any in awhile though. I might go get some this weekend, now. I need snack food.

03-27-2017 7:07 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fettucine Alfredo because the place around here is sooo good with that.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-30-2017 11:35 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jelly AF. plain boring ass hotdog here since we have 0 food here.

06-19-2017 12:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A biiiiig bowl of pasta and tomato sauce

Quote by Alizarin:

11-10-2017 11:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Leave a comment on this webzone if you want a generic brand pizza roll.

But I ate them all

Quote by Alizarin:

01-03-2018 1:00 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The rest of my chinese food and a plate of nachos.

Then I fell asleep.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-03-2018 8:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On New Years Eve I had chinese food with Sharp then came to NY with offerings of more chinese food

01-03-2018 9:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah but the chinese food is fucked up in NY apparently, because the worst, most destructive and racist and insane mayor since Fernando Wood wrecked it up and everybody is moving out (We're talking to you, Warren Wilhelm Jr..yeah I don't call him de blasio, of course his real surname is German. That explains everything.)

It's weird that pennsylvania now has the good chinese food.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2018 10:05 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

An apple and some frozen fruit. Before that, yogurt... and some frozen fruit.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (243): « first ... « previous 240 241 [242] 243 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate