What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (58): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Last Thing You Ate
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-31-2007 12:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chiming in to ask what the fuck a raviolio is, or is this some corruption of the word thats now all 'hip' and whatnot.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-03-2008 10:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tallgeese
I really don't like mashed potatoes

Same. Baked potatoes, no problem..hell just give me an uncooked potato, I think I've done that before and it was good.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-03-2008 11:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Cropsey Bagel.

...What the hell is that?

(And I'm from North Jersey, I'm pretty knowledgeable as to bagel types..so this is very odd)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-07-2008 10:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
LOL I R MAV I R POSER LOL I R HAPPY GIFT DAY LOL I LIEK BALLS LOL

What the fuck did I just read?

edit:

Quote:
LOL I R MAV I R POSER LOL I R HAPPY GIFT DAY LOL

Seriousky, is this some new meme or...is that how his kind prays or...what am I seeing here, I don't follow.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-08-2008 5:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what the hell does it even depict?

Quote by Alizarin:

01-08-2008 6:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh. X has combined combined robots and beastiality.

That...must look great on a resume.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-08-2008 9:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Jericho
Also, I just ate Popeye's chicken.
Peace.

inb4davey

Quote by Alizarin:

01-09-2008 7:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Jericho
Quote:
That thought makes me ill.

The same. Goddamn bling...
Peace.

Okay you'd be a good person to ask.

Was Blood Diamond any good, cause...I have to admit, that "bling bang" line in the trailer made my eyes roll

Quote by Alizarin:

01-09-2008 8:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Keep in mind though I actually quite liked the kingdom..though the trailers were, again, wildly misleading (they showcased maybe..one scene, from near the end, and said 'this is the whole thing') and I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of people avoided it due to them.

In reality it was pretty much just a geopolitically themed thriller with some syriana-lite aspects (none of which is a bad thing, particularly since I liked syriana)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-09-2008 8:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was like..one part of it I found superfluous, and that was the guy who was dealing with his elderly dad.

Granted I really need to go rewatch it (particularly since I have the dvd), but I remember thinking "...this is going nowhere and really..dosen't have any impact on much of anything that I can see"

Quote by Alizarin:

01-10-2008 7:43 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DATS ONLY IN DA MORNIN, YOU SUPPOSED TO BE UP COOKIN' BREAKFAST BY THEN SO...DATS LIKE AN ALARM CLOCK.

WOO WOOO

Quote by Alizarin:

01-10-2008 7:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Should I ask what that's a reference to?

It's called a 'whistle tip'

I love the part where they speed, change lanes abruptly almost hitting a parked car, run a stop sign, and the whistle tip dosen't even DO anything audible

Quote by Alizarin:

01-10-2008 7:50 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then you got da flows, we talkin' flowmastas.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-11-2008 8:24 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I've never heard of it

Same

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2008 1:59 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I sadly have no musical talent, but I can sort of play a snare drum.

Or...I can do cadence using one. So thats KIND OF something I guess?

(Yet despite having no innate instrumental talent I'd love to learn how to play the bagpipes, I'll probably fail at it, but fuck it why not try)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2008 2:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also agree with that.

I'd just like to ATTEMPT to learn the bagpipes cause...why the fuck not, lifes too short to not at least try what you'd like to do. Everybody dies, have fun while you're not dead.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2008 2:10 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Go for it then. Like I said, do what you want. If it dosen't involve wasting someone* or something, then go for it.

(*Unless they REALLY deserve it)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2008 2:14 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Put the nephew in a box, then unleash him in their home.

I'm guessing he'll kill them, cause theres something horribly wrong with that kid.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-13-2008 3:01 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doesn't matter, the pipe organ is AWESOME.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-16-2008 11:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
Homemade chicken noodle and dumplings, with peas in it.

Yum.

Last time I tried making dumplings was....

...I can't even remember, what I do remember is it went wrong and there was this solidified mass of baking powder in the center.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (58): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Last Thing You Ate