What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon is Crazy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon is Crazy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-06-2008 3:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just got done watching Hollow go through that game for 3-4 freaking hours on Super Hard. It was intense. The computer is full of cheating, cheating assholes.

It was great when she pulled off a 7-chain drop combo to utterly annihilate the fuck out of the Phoenix.
01-06-2008 5:03 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's my sis.
01-06-2008 5:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She was truly great. I was honestly amazed at how fast she was. I could never pull off shit like that, ever.
01-06-2008 5:21 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Me neither. Then again, she's had lots and LOTS of practice.
01-06-2008 5:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She tells me she played it daily for years?

Still, it look many, MANY tries to take out Phoenix and Thanatos.

It was kinda funny. After she killed Phoenix finally, the very first time she fought the Dragon after, she pulled off another huge chain and killed him.
01-06-2008 5:34 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure about that, exactly, but she sure played it a hell of a lot.

And no matter how good you might get at a game, it can still throw you for a loop, occasionally. I got a Game Over on the NES Contra a few weeks back, the game I beat 11 Loops of once.
01-06-2008 5:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You should've watched her play with me watching. It was nuts the utter and complete bullshit CPUs would pull. Blocks would stack up past the top of the screen and they would STILL escape.
01-06-2008 6:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay doing alot better today

Got to level 7 in super hard without dying, much better

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

01-06-2008 7:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Go Hubby~ Go Hubby~
01-06-2008 8:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to say something using the word "madness".

Then...yeah, I remembered..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-06-2008 8:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sparta?
01-06-2008 8:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

INCREDIBLE GAME IS INCREDIBLE

01-07-2008 12:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is Tetris Attack harder than Panel?
01-07-2008 12:18 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was more or less the same thing.
01-07-2008 12:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah just about.

Panel has an extra level in super hard though.

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

01-07-2008 12:45 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Aristdottle
INCREDIBLE GAME IS INCREDIBLE

01-07-2008 2:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Twat
Yeah just about.

Panel has an extra level in super hard though.

Wiki says Cordelia appears on Hard... is it wrong?
09-20-2016 4:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i most likelh have lost my panel de pon speed

09-25-2016 8:57 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pokemon Puzzle League was my life.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon is Crazy