What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-14-2008 10:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm reading The Last Unicorn.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

01-14-2008 11:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm on chapter 3 I think

01-14-2008 11:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also Money, you're thinking of Legend.

Last Unicorn has an animated movie

01-14-2008 11:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dark Towers is a fucking Marty Stu fantasy world and fangirls love it

01-27-2008 7:32 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...so he's X and Hannibal mixed together? X taking the tall imposing albino spouting case law and Hannibal being abnormally spry and possibly doing the philosophy thing.

What the fuck this is scary since X already LOOKS like Hannibal (young Hannibal anyway)

*rocks back and forth in corner*

02-10-2008 4:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The butler totally didn't do it

02-28-2008 6:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol Money said pegged

03-18-2008 2:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...holy hell, that's Money's perfect rendition of Pirates of the Carribean

04-07-2008 12:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, those darn omnibi.

...no idea what you're talking about

04-07-2008 12:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You pervert

04-30-2008 9:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Krash:

I didn't hate it, but I fail to see what makes it a literary classic. It's just a first person narrative that's not even that interesting. Kid gets some money, gets fucked over by a pimp, smokes, drinks, runs away to Hollywood. Whoop-dee-fucking-do.

...sounds like something Nine would like

*cough*

04-30-2008 9:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

No the kid going to hollywood and getting on drugs part

05-04-2008 1:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just finished reading Lust Killer by Ann Rule, I have like 5 of her books now all about serial killers, and three books from this Schechter fellow. Really looking forward to "Depraved" about the US' technically first serial killer that killed and ate children.

....what?

05-05-2008 11:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm waiting to get Stranger Beside Me, Rule's book about Ted Bundy. That had to be something, your friend turning out to be the serial killer you're writing about

05-05-2008 11:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Warren Beatty:
Quote by MEANYFACE:
I'm waiting to get Stranger Beside Me, Rule's book about Ted Bundy. That had to be something, your friend turning out to be the serial killer you're writing about

Wait, what? This sounds very interesting.
Peace.

Quote:
Rule and Bundy were friends. They met in 1971 at a Seattle crisis clinic, where they shared the late shift answering a suicide hotline. Their subsequent conversations, meetings, and letters spanned the rest of Bundy's life as he evolved into one of the century's most notorious serial killers.

Yeah. It's awesome

05-16-2008 6:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was definitely meant to be a kid's movie, as in really little kids, with all the weirdness and the dinosaurs and stuff. Dinosaurs are awesome. I still don't think it sucked but I haven't seen it in forever, also. The acting was just horrible

05-19-2008 1:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably some band he saw

06-01-2008 4:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Currently reading Bestial by ol Harold Schechter

What I don't get is why the guy is bizarrely attracted to women over 50, the guy is 24 and gets married to a 55 year old. I mean I know he's a serial killer and stuff but why? I hope they dwell on this later in said book

06-01-2008 4:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But he marries her, and then later goes and kills women over 50 as well. I find the marrying part weird

06-11-2008 7:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..it was a Seinfeld quote, Elaine hated the English Patient and was shunned because she seemed to be the only one who hated it, everyone else was going on about how it was genius, a masterpiece

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?