What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-14-2008 11:43 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

go read Stephen King's Dark Tower series peeps

Not reading anything right now myself, though. I just finished the Gundam novel.
01-15-2008 5:50 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First book isn't that long. Last book isn't that long. It's honestly only drawn out in the middle.

Worst book in the series in my opinion is Wizard and Glass. It's basically a gigantic flashback.
01-16-2008 8:59 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Finished reading Series 2 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Cars is kickass villain, yo.
01-17-2008 1:00 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes what the fuck
02-26-2008 5:21 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHY IN THE FLYING FAT HIPPOES AM I TRYING TO READ CATCHER IN THE RYE?
03-02-2008 4:28 AMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want to read a good 40k novel but the college library lacks such things.
04-17-2008 8:01 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

god I need something to read, but every time I check something out from the library I NEVER read it
04-29-2008 8:49 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for no good reason. Probably won't finish it, I can't focus on reading very well lately. Even before I got TWEWY.
04-30-2008 4:06 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Neither of my High Schools required me to read it. First HS was a dumpy public school, second was a charter school that basically paid for me to go to college instead of their classes after the first year there.
04-30-2008 5:49 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i fucking hate zombies, the possible future of a zombie apocalypse scares me to hell
05-14-2008 3:10 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gotta figure out some good science fiction to read once I start school next semester. Preferrably something the college library would carry.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 05-14-2008 3:10 PM.

01-09-2009 6:36 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty soon I need to finish reading Hajime no Ippo. I also might start reading Tad Williams's Otherland series soon.
01-12-2009 6:04 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

okay so I'm reading the first Otherland book for the hell of it, and Huck Finn for American Lit II
01-31-2009 8:08 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

did you go to school in like california or something, lolz

Later tonight I will be reading the literary masterpiece, "Bad Kitty Gets A Bath". It was suggested to me by my mother after she purchased it at the semi-annual literary carnival where she works.
01-31-2009 9:12 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

currently though (until dinner) I'm reading the tokyopop translation of Battle Royale
02-02-2009 9:52 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reading Ippo again, I really enjoy it.

Also: does anyone know if the riki-oh manga is any good
02-05-2009 8:50 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Got a wild hare a while ago and started reading the Riki-Oh manga up to chapter 51 or so. It is awesome and win.
02-08-2009 4:26 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay. I read Bad Kitty Gets a Bath finally. Yesterday I read through it while waiting outside for my friend. It is the most epic children's book I have read in 3 years.
02-09-2009 8:15 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

randomly decided to get off my ass and read Dr. McNinja.
02-10-2009 12:10 PMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

currently reading about the Baddest Motherfuckers in Asian Seas.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » What Are You Trying To Read Right Now?