What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Internet For Real TDottlers
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-16-2008 7:49 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering about this a while ago. If you had the chance to meet a couple of the members from TDottle here, you would you like to meet in person.

Like, in real life.

As in, away from a computer.

Somewhere, X just had a heart attack.
Peace.

01-16-2008 8:04 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh..probably you, SZO, Sharp..Maybe Hol.

Sharp because I think the man needs to come round here and shoot something of his for godsakes.
01-16-2008 9:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nine, Krash, I suppose SZO and Dustin too. Sharp I'm too worried about the entire meeting being his concern about the satellites. Watching him.

All the time.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-16-2008 10:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd love to hang out with all the nice people at TDottle at once

Nine, Sharpie, Dustin, X-sah, and SZO

It would be fun

I'd include Necro but that aint his style~

Edger and I still have to bring our action figures and stage an all-out war in someone's front yard

I'd also like to meet Alizarin

And also meet Rosalind just to watch that thing in action

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

01-16-2008 10:16 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HELL YEAH!

HULK SMASH!

I have box full of action figures, and... and another small storage thing of them. I beat your shit down by sheer numbers.

Oh, crap, I forgot about all my transformers, too. YOU GOIN' DOWN.

You bastards all forgot about Davey. Mad

01-16-2008 10:25 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
You bastards all forgot about Davey. Mad

!!!

Now I must flagellate myself, for truly, I have sinned.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-16-2008 10:26 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Shit, I've gotten all about that guy.

Goddamn.
01-16-2008 10:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, Davey is..too hyper for me

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

01-16-2008 10:35 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's a bit much outside of forums, yes. Usually he's only moderate when he's in a bit of a bad mood. But still, forgot all about him.
01-16-2008 11:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Satillites? Nah I only got freaked out once by tracking cookies before I knew what those were, and how the comcast van used to be parked across the street constantly (used to..nah that happened again sunday. It's okay though cause heres the thing...comcast seems REALLY incompetent. I've had their tech support feed me some line about solar flares knocking out my service when I was actually LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW..AT ONE OF THE VANS..DOING STUFF TO THE POWER LINES)

Anyway, the general list yeah Nine, Sharpie, Dustin, X-sah, SZO, Hol, that whole crowd. Money would probably be lol, Alizarin seems nice.

Ed I'm sure has a team of people aware of the horse jokes, and so I'd find myself fleeing a mob of townspeople or her extended family. They'd have pitchforks too, I don't care if this is 2008 all angry mobs have at least four people with pitchforks..it just happens, it's like a rule

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-16-2008 11:19 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good thing said people who don't suck all live on the east coast. Cheap and effective.
01-16-2008 11:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just realized, geographically this is like an absolute inverse of PCF in the clustering of a more or less core group on one coast

(Then again I always did say the east coast was the better coast)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-16-2008 11:23 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn right, we better meet somewhere that allows the use of firearms. Cause for god sakes Sharp. You need to shoot something, it is a crime that you haven't yet.
01-16-2008 11:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been to a shooting range...okay it was two times, but yeah I've BEEN to one

Quote by Alizarin:

01-16-2008 11:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could swear there were some west-coasters here awhile ago...
01-16-2008 11:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i live in western canada I rock.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-16-2008 11:52 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

though i couldn't care to meet any of you but it looks like the feeling is mutual so that is all coolness Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-17-2008 12:00 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Okay when I say "west coast" I'm referring to Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory

Quote by Alizarin:

01-17-2008 12:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah

Okay when I say "west coast" I'm referring to Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory

You mean A Clockwork Tomato.
01-17-2008 12:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And Dungy's in Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory.

So is Null

Also I'd like to meet you Necro, you know that!

Also Maji is in California I think and Damo used to be. I guess whiny fags come from there LOL NO OFFENSE HUR HUR

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers