What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Internet For Real TDottlers
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-17-2008 12:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is it with Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory and Big O?
01-17-2008 12:19 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE

I'm the creme fillin' ;0

01-17-2008 12:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Well, nobody would eat that.
01-17-2008 12:21 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
What is it with Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory?

Fixed

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-17-2008 12:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure good ones exist.
01-17-2008 12:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good versions of Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory?

It's a bit late to start theorizing about the existence of parallel universes.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-17-2008 12:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant goo people in this universe's Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory.

They probably live in the shadows.
01-17-2008 12:26 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

But I have a nice penis Frown

01-17-2008 12:26 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Goo people living in the shadows?

Man I just thought Dreary Serial Killer Pedo Territory was full of serial-killers. But apparently no it gets FAR worse.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-17-2008 12:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mormon
Quote:

But I have a nice penis Frown

I think I could get witnesses saying not as good as mine.
01-17-2008 1:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alright this is starting to veer ever closer to damo territory.

I just want you to be aware of what you're on the cusp of.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-17-2008 4:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not at all. I actually have tricks up my sleeve he wishes he had.
01-21-2008 3:17 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For me, I would pretty much like to meet the ones here that I've had some connection with before and know a little somethin'-somethin' about.

SZO is pretty much the most interesting person here (and dammit I still need to talk to him over the phone and what have you), I've talked to Dustin before and we've already agreed to meet and that I should completely fuck around with his mother's head when I greet her and such. Also, we can like write shit and play XBox 360 and what have you. I talked to Mavveh for four hours over the phone, and meeting him in person would be interesting and great.

Also, Sharpie as I can see the two of us hanging outside some public place yelling at kids on how "they have it easy compared to by in our day", mocking them for their lack of class and idiotic t-shirts and complaining why they don't know shit about the 1950's. It would be a grand ol' time basically, yeah. Also, we can watch like Boston Legal or something like that as well.

I'd also like to meet Holleh, Necro and X for curiosity sake (X because I want to see if he's anything like I have pictured in my mind) and also Damo as well. lolridingaroundinhisvan
Peace.

01-21-2008 3:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X-sah is mostly like how you've pictured, but not as pale I bet, and possibly not as ugly

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

01-21-2008 3:50 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i see hollow is not good enough for you to type up why you want to meet her nine

i cannot say i am surprised

stupid scuzzy dirty twat bitch Mad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-21-2008 3:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Twat
possibly not as ugly

;_;
01-21-2008 3:53 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Antichrist Superstar
i see hollow is not good enough for you to type up why you want to meet her nine

i cannot say i am surprised

stupid scuzzy dirty twat bitch Mad

Laughing My Ass Off I said because I'm curious to see what she's like damn me.
Peace.

01-21-2008 4:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm 20 times more boring in real life

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

01-21-2008 4:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

let me tell you about her

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-21-2008 4:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She keeps Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake" she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers