What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Internet For Real TDottlers
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2008 4:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You naughty boy you

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

01-21-2008 4:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uranium cake?
01-21-2008 4:16 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So don't bring me down
Won't you give me a break
Somebody give me a break now!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-21-2008 5:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

KIT KATS WHOO!
02-16-2008 8:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't want to meet any of you. Well, maybe Dustin. He seems like someone I'd get along with pretty well, and we have the same taste in games.

Hollow maybe, but she left the forums I think? I dunno, just because we share a birthday, maybe that'd be cool, I dunno. I don't think we share many interests so hanging out might be awkward.

Hanging out with X is actually plausible as I live in CT and he lives in NY, but I dunno if I would want to. I mean... no offense, X, you're cool and all but you seem like you might be a bit awkward in person. I'm REALLY awkward around people I've just met. Does not mix.

Nine, hmm... I have an odd feeling I could get along with him just fine. Probably get some good conversations going. He's a sensible fellow.

Everyone else.... not really seeing meeting you in person as... advantageous, so to speak.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-16-2008 9:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm playing Ogre Battle with Hol, ahahahha. So she's still around forum PEOPLE, just not the forums itself.

No offense taken, you're right in that it would be immensely awkward.
02-16-2008 9:11 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I LIVE IN ARIZONA SO I COULDN'T MEET ANY OF YOU HAHAHA.
02-16-2008 10:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Crickets*
02-17-2008 1:49 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now that I'm back east, I could meet most of you guys. Still working on that trip to Ohio. Maybe even Michigan in the future.
02-17-2008 1:52 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
Everyone else.... not really seeing meeting you in person as... advantageous, so to speak.

;_;

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-17-2008 2:08 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Antichrist Superstar
She keeps Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake" she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline

And why the fuck didn't I see this sooner?

+ for you, my friend.
02-17-2008 2:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel anyone who meets me would have tales of lolz for years...

02-17-2008 6:01 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Nine, hmm... I have an odd feeling I could get along with him just fine. Probably get some good conversations going. He's a sensible fellow.

Awesome. Also, if I met/hung out with any of you, it would be required that I talk you to see a movie or make you watch one of my own.

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeman
I LIVE IN ARIZONA SO I COULDN'T MEET ANY OF YOU HAHAHA.

lolarizona... I have nothing against Arizona (I mean the Suns, amirite) but yeah, seems quite a bit of distance away.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ωmega
Now that I'm back east, I could meet most of you guys. Still working on that trip to Ohio. Maybe even Michigan in the future.

For godsakes, we need to hang out dammit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Prinny Dood
I feel anyone who meets me would have tales of lolz for years...

Like telling the grandkids how we were all of a sudden violently and hilariously RAEPd in our sleep by someone we met over the Internet who has an obssession with bacon?

...actually yeah, that would be fucking lol.
Peace.

02-17-2008 6:15 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Money.

Because I wonder whether Caps Lock translates to IRL

02-17-2008 6:16 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Money.

Because I wonder whether Caps Lock translates to IRL

We went over this before.

It would be him yelling like he was Samuel L. Jackson.
Peace.

02-17-2008 8:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine the Butcher
Quote:

Awesome. Also, if I met/hung out with any of you, it would be required that I talk you to see a movie or make you watch one of my own.

ould I get to pick the movie and could I put on subtitles?
02-17-2008 8:08 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Quote:
Originally posted by Nine the Butcher
Quote:

ould I get to pick the movie and could I put on subtitles?

No, no. I pick the movie, that's final.

But I always watch DVD's with subtitles anyway, so there's that I guess.
Peace.

02-17-2008 8:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I wanted to watch Goodfellas.
02-17-2008 8:12 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
But I wanted to watch Goodfellas.

"How am I funny?"

That we can do, my man.
Peace.

02-17-2008 8:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to sit like next to the TV though. Wan eyesight.
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers