What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page No Internet For Real TDottlers
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2008 8:17 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No problem. Just sit to the right side of the tv because I will be lying down on the couch.

EDIT: This gives me an idea for a thread...
Peace.

02-17-2008 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What I do is watch movies from my bed.

My TV is pulled in.
02-18-2008 12:20 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine the Butcher
Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
Money.

Because I wonder whether Caps Lock translates to IRL

We went over this before.

It would be him yelling like he was Samuel L. Jackson.
Peace.

NINJAS ON THE FUCKING LAWN
02-18-2008 12:22 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHATS FONZIE LIKE YOLANDA

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-18-2008 12:37 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THIS IS THE WAY I ALWAYS TALK.
Peace.

02-18-2008 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I bet he gives ROUSING speeches.
02-18-2008 6:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
THIS IS THE WAY I ALWAYS TALK.
Peace.

THEY ATE ME. A FUCKING SHARK ATE ME

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2008 7:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Does a shark do anything else?
02-18-2008 8:21 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I live on an island miles away from the rest of you though I tend to open out slightly as I get to know people in real life and on the internet so the only difference to meet any of your faces for the first time as opposed to reading words.

FEAR MY JANNER ACCENT!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

02-18-2008 8:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My face is pretty unfunny.
02-18-2008 11:55 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
I live on an island miles away from the rest of you though I tend to open out slightly as I get to know people in real life and on the internet so the only difference to meet any of your faces for the first time as opposed to reading words.

FEAR MY JANNER ACCENT!

I flew over England once and landed in Germany, if that counts for anything.
02-19-2008 12:05 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Farthest I've ever been from home is Chicago.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-19-2008 3:15 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
FEAR MY JANNER ACCENT!

lolcockneyaccent... actually, that would be cool. Manchester, I'm comin' over.

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
Farthest I've ever been from home is Chicago.

Where do you live, man?
Peace.

02-19-2008 5:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've been to Cali.
02-19-2008 12:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I've been to Cali.

EWWWWWW

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2008 4:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
I've been to Cali.

EWWWWWW

This.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-19-2008 5:14 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've been to Cali.

EWWWWWW

This.

I'm really going to regret the day that I'm probably going to have to move over there.
Peace.

02-19-2008 5:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's okay, we'll launch a recovery operation if you ever so much as mention dianetics.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2008 1:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've been to Cali.

EWWWWWW

This.

I'm really going to regret the day that I'm probably going to have to move over there.
Peace.

Yeah, I feel your pain.

I'm sorry, but the weather just utterly destroys whatever good things about Cali there are.

Also... dianetics?
02-21-2008 1:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Scientology, I'm saying we'll de-brainwash him if they get to him

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » No Internet For Real TDottlers