What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (261): « first ... « previous 257 258 [259] 260 261 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-26-2017 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh no, the president went after a bunch of hyper over-paid entertainers.

One time he said he wasn't a big fan of Meryl Streep and I don't remember the world ending.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-27-2017 1:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh the news is gonna be unwatchable until they get distracted by something else, isn't it.

It's just gonna be a bunch of snippy millionaires with brain damage yelling at a snippy millionaire who...sort of sometimes acts like they're crazy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-29-2017 10:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Uh oh

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

09-30-2017 5:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But people said they wanted to bang Trudeau so he must be a good leader and not a hack using his surname being "things I know" to ascend to power.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-30-2017 9:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love the greatest irony of "social justice progressives"

That you are all just white affluent cretins projecting exoticism onto India China South America and the middle east.

This is hysterically funny. It's hysterically funny because you kinda are the late 1800s rich whitey. And being that would be the ultimate "trigger" and make you your "enemy".

Or know. Maybe not hysterically funny (although hypocrisy exposed is pretty lol). Think of it like an episode of the twilight zone...you realize its all an ironic twist and then it pans over to rod serling.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-06-2017 3:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People are having a bitchfit that Trump has now made it that birth control can be denied by business insurance under Obamacare.

I fully understand this frustration, and we need to remove the south, and all Catholics/Evangelicals/Southern Baptists and etc who are obsessed with fetuses. Hopefully NoKo's got good aim and hits somewhere there

But also, we need to bring back the idea that a woman's body is "sacred" (I don't have a better word for it....) and no one should just be allowed to jizz in it nonchalantly. We need to boost women up, their self-esteem is crucial to sex and being sexually abused.

A woman with low self-esteem who is heterosexual and wants a man's comfort will freely let him do "whatever he wants" in an awful attempt to keep him, an attempt to receive any sort of relationship or connection.

edit: this is not some dumb "faulting the woman" shit, either. I know, because I have FUCKING EXPERIENCED IT, that men love to pressure people for sex. A woman with high esteem (or at least any esteem) will be able to evaluate the situation and decide if it's right for her. A woman with no esteem goes "go ahead" or "may as well, I don't want to make him mad" etc etc

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

10-06-2017 5:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These are all incredibly valid points, and if we are to be a truly progressive and equitable society they must be heeded.

We need to all, all of us listen to what Hol has just said.

Buut the media wont, because one time Trump made a stupid comment about grabbing the pussy, so for narrative purposes it'll just be "TRUMP HATES LADIEZ".

Quote by Alizarin:

10-06-2017 5:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Trump is a unique case because most would say "he's got an awful personality, he can only get women with money, hence 'grab em' being valid and that's most likely what he did"

Did he grab and kiss women without permission? Definitely. Does every dude with money do this? Definitely.

But this again traces back to society fetishizing money and to a lesser extent, fame. Trump would never have been able to do this if he was a computer nerd who codes as a hobby. But if that same computer nerd makes millions (see: the sadbrain who sold Minecraft) then he can get any woman/man he wants. Even if his personality is awful.

So my point is, Trump is not the problem, jacking off to money is. Rich men like Weinstein who RAEP women every other week would never be in the position to do the raping if not for society holding them up on a pillar and worshiping them. It is the fault of capitalist society to give these men power over women's bodies.

The shame we should have for CELEBRATING Cosby being let off, for instance. Same with Bill Clinton. Disgusting.

10-06-2017 5:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hillary Clinton slandered a victim of her husband being a sexual predator. And now is supposed to be the stalwart defender of feminism.

Also I have...just given up on watching the news. They fucking acquitted Cosby? Yeppers, society is fucking collapsing. We've got a couple years at most left before it's just mad max or fallout.

If we're now rewarding and acquitting fucking rapists and focusing on tweets...do I have to turn in a badge to somebody. Cause I think I fucking give up.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-06-2017 7:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's not fully acquitted no. But may as well be. He will die before he goes to court again.

10-07-2017 12:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One would hope he fucking dies.

But people like that never just fucking die. When you have that level of money and influence you just keep staggering on...and on..medical science being purchased while everybody else is dying...

Quote by Alizarin:

10-12-2017 3:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hillary Rodham Clinton:
“"I wanted to stare right in her eyes and say, 'You didn't vote? How could you not vote?! You abdicated your responsibility as a citizen at the worst possible time! And now you want me to make you feel better?' Of course, I didn't say any of that. These people were looking for absolution that I just couldn't give. We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions."

Your decision was apparently this:

See that tiny sliver in the background? That's the moral high ground you abdicated a long, long, looooong time ago.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-27-2017 3:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Disturbing footage of Russian collusion.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-27-2017 11:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dear unholy god

those animals...

11-11-2017 8:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

California is filth and rot

I am embarrassed to be a registered Democrat.

Quote:
Some interpretations of the lyrics conclude that they celebrate the deaths of black American slaves who joined British troops during the War of 1812 to gain their freedom.

And some people think dinosaur bones were placed by Satan to throw off people off creationism. Or that the moon landing was filmed on a sound stage.

We listening to EVERY fringe theory now?

Quote by Alizarin:

11-13-2017 6:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Windom Earle:
Clinton and reality don't have the fondest of relationships.

04-22-2016

OVER ONE YEAR LATER...

Now Hillary is the one that's having a psychotic break from reality and sounding like infowars level cray.

I was partially wrong in 2016. I think we need a slightly larger padded room, they both need to be in the madhouse.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-16-2017 7:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Two prominent Minnesota Democrats call on Al Franken to resign

Yay, we finally have bipartisanship....just in the worst possible way you could imagine.

We got the pedophile in Alabama that got banned from a shopping mall for trying to fuck teenage girls, and now Franken is a jackass.

Power corrupts. I'd be more offended if it surprised me remotely. This is how they all operate. Their conduct would offend me more but....like I said, this isn't even shocking anymore.

I think I'm just dead inside.

Quote:
Van Pelt said it's more important to work toward changing the nation's culture rather than demand that one senator leave office, though she does describe Moore as a different "degree" than Franken and an unacceptable potential senator. "It's like saying there's a good airline or a good bank, saying there's some entity out there that is not sexist," Van Pelt added. "They all should resign, every man in every industry. Maybe that's a good thing because then women can take those positions and then we'll finally get equal pay."

Okay, I'm gonna have to stop you there for a second. It's not "AMERIKKKA BAD" it's the people that tell you they are standing with you, but really just view you and the national organization of women as pawns.

You really need to take this up with the DNC, or certain individuals in it specifically, because a lot of people were trying to back a candidate who could have worked on revision of wage inequities. There was an opportunity and it was yanked away.

If we all ditched the identity politics nonsense and unified behind actual progressive reforms we could, at least maybe, save everybody. If this is the lead-up to doing that, fantastic. If you're going through hell keep going as Churchill said.

You however likely will not be part of that, as you operate a special interest group. And special interest groups tend to be part of the problems. Like the NRA whenever reforming gun laws comes up.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-24-2017 3:49 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What Does Tulsi Gabbard Believe? | The New Yorker

(I dunno if it'll paywall this)

Quote:
“No one from the D-triple-C”—the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee—“came and recruited me to run for Congress,” she says. “So my situation may be different from others, who have relied heavily on Party support from the beginning.

Quote:
A few months later, Gabbard resigned her D.N.C. position so that she could endorse Clinton’s opponent Bernie Sanders; she argued that Clinton was a committed military interventionist, and that Sanders was more trustworthy on “issues of war and peace.” The endorsement unnerved some of Gabbard’s allies, who assumed that Clinton would be the nominee. “Some of my friends and colleagues were looking at me as though I had just—they were preparing for my death, essentially,” Gabbard remembers. They told her, “When she”—Clinton—“wins, you’re going to suffer for many, many years.

THIS woman, and people like her are your future Democrats. If you want a future. Because this is what an actual Democrat looks like.

Quote:
Gabbard is a member of the House Foreign Affairs and Armed Services committees. But she is still trying to build support for her signature piece of legislation, the Stop Arming Terrorists Act, which would prohibit federal funding for “Al Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, and ISIL, or any individual or group that is affiliated with, associated with, cooperating with, or adherents to such groups.” Its main aim, as Gabbard describes it, is to force the C.I.A. to stop aiding militants in Syria. The current version of the bill has fourteen co-sponsors, eight Republicans and six Democrats, but it has not received a vote. Gabbard’s interest in foreign policy sets her apart from other ambitious Democrats, many of whom have difficulty articulating a clear position on Syria, and virtually all of whom would rather attach themselves to the kinds of domestic issues—stopping Trump, fighting poverty, combatting discrimination—that thrill the Democratic base.

But this is why I think she's absolutely gotta be the future of this party. If we want a future. I question why this is a problem...unless you like islamic terrorism...then we gotta have a whole other conversation.

Quote:
She often cites her time in the Middle East when asked to explain her political reinvention. By the time she ran for Congress, in 2012, Gabbard was presenting herself as a more or less orthodox progressive, pro-choice and pro-same-sex-marriage. “Experiencing as a woman, firsthand, the impacts of countries that are acting as moral arbiters for their people—it really caused me to rethink the positions I held,” she says. This realization was well timed, because it enabled her to win a Democratic primary in a state that was increasingly blue. (Mike Gabbard, who is now a state senator, defected from the Republican Party and became a Democrat in 2007.) At a meeting in 2012, she apologized to L.G.B.T. activists in Hawaii for “very divisive and even disrespectful” things she had said. But Gabbard has seemed unusually conflicted about sexual orientation, an issue on which young Democrats are typically united and enthusiastic; she has been inclined to tolerate same-sex marriage but not to celebrate it. “Just because that’s not my life style, I don’t think that government should make sure that everybody else’s life styles match my own,” she told me, over the summer. Perhaps her views are still evolving, because in a recent conversation she said that “gay marriage should be celebrated.”

It's almost like people can grow or change. In her case to be more open (unlike Clinton who went from having ties to harvey weinstein in defending her rapist husband, to just calling women that didn't snap to attention and yell 'heil hillary' sluts or anti feminist. That was devolution not evolution)

Quote by Alizarin:

11-24-2017 9:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now X pointed something out, which is that the "shift" seemed like it was just convenience.

Okay let's assume that is correct then, and it wasn't a legitimate thing.

Still doesn't matter. Because this is a potential candidate that can cross party lines, that fights for actual reforms, that focuses on actual issues (PTSD, National security, domestic policy, doesn't wanna aid fucking muslim terrorists).

All politicians probably are sociopaths to one degree or another, it's sort of a prerequisite. You like the ones that seem the least worst.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT

I also like her because she is considered "disruptive" by the oligarchic Clinton-Cultists that infested this party. She is disruptive to their narrative, she is disruptive to their dominance, she's bipartisan but also liberal. Gabbard will break ranks. If you EVER want to win again you need somebody who breaks ranks with this...this entity that is the DNC hierarchy.

ORRRR....You can just ignore the fact she seems fine, and people like her seem fine. And keep yelling about russian conspiracies, and everybody that didn't vote for the felon rapist defender with no policies is a slut, and bros, and waysiccts, and whatever boogeyman.

Four more years of mr tangerine man/the waifu if you do that and don't fucking fix this party. I'll vote for hol's waifu in the bat of an eye if you keep screwing up.

(Apologies to hol's waifu. I'd love if they nominated SOMEBODY legitimate, not even Mrs. Gabbard, but SOMEBODY. But, then again, this all began because THE FUCKS WOULDN'T LET US VOTE FOR THE GOOD ONE)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-01-2018 10:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Takeaway: Blue Wave Coming? | RealClearPolitics

Quote:
Democrats are absolutely giddy in the wake of Doug Jones’ surprise upset of Roy Moore in Tuesday’s Senate special election in Alabama, now believing they have a real shot to take back one or both chambers of Congress in 2018.

Okay. This is exactly why I sort of didn't want that disgusting pederast to lose.

That sounds insane, but hear me out. Because I still am a Democrat, and god help me I haven't totally given up. There is a gigantic fucking problem with this party. And it is beyond the whole "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" deal it usually does. I'm used to that.

Elements..that's being kind..that have been allowed to overtake it has lost their fucking minds, and ANY victory is now taken as "we were right". This is precisely why you will lose.

Roy Moore is a fucking weirdo, and it was a ridiculously weird situation. He's a crazy pedo. One of my pets could have won that election. This is absolutely not a thing you should be resting on your laurels about.

And yeah, yeah we are not done discussing this. We'll never be done until we have a fucking conversation about the 2016 election. And the way that half of us were thrown up against the wall. It's not russia, it's not bigotry, a lot of us have seen some of those "hacked" emails...and thank god we did, because it's even worse than any of us thought.

I want to believe. A lot of people want to believe. But this regressive left shit with conspiracy theories about russkies and identity politics...god that's a whole other thing, you're so obsessed with race and gender and identity shit, its like a post from stormfront or a MRA blog...and ignoring problems, and only being about "blue team loyalty at all costs, any question you are evil" is not fucking working.

Again. I am saying all of this shit because I do believe there can be a legitimate democratic party, that believes in actual progressive thought, and it can be a force of good for this country and even the world. IT'S JUST NOT SHOWING UP LATELY.

I'm fucking voting for Trump again unless they get their shit together and allow an actual candidate. I would love to vote for a legitimate Democratic candidate, I tried and so did a lot of us. But Trump 2020...cause I know they'll fuck it up.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (261): « first ... « previous 257 258 [259] 260 261 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!