What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (261): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2008 4:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
This reminds me, I need to go change my party affiliation to bull moose (It involves teddy roosevelt)

My other plan was to register as a member of the american communist party, then vote in ways wildly contrary to them

Register as the TDottle party
01-21-2008 4:47 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

obama is doing bad? Frown

but he's black, that's even cooler than playing the sax!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-21-2008 4:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Antichrist Superstar
obama is doing bad? Frown

but he's black, that's even cooler than playing the sax!

He's sadly in second, with 132 delegates.

Hilary has 210.
01-21-2008 4:50 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

whaaat

who the hell even likes hilary

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-21-2008 4:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently what happened was that when she lost the first primary, she cried on national TV after a question. This supposedly made women sympathize with her at the last minute, so she picked up the next primary win, gaining momentum as a comeback kid. Or so goes the rumor.
01-21-2008 12:22 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Apparently what happened was that when she lost the first primary, she cried on national TV after a question. This supposedly made women sympathize with her at the last minute, so she picked up the next primary win, gaining momentum as a comeback kid. Or so goes the rumor.

Basically people are Durrrr... sheep, is what you're saying.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-21-2008 2:18 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOMEONE VOTED FOR ROMNEY, I WONDER WHO THAT WAS

01-21-2008 2:40 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This election is fun. A black man and a white woman. No matter who wins, some shit is going down.
01-21-2008 4:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Yeah.

I kind of sometimes forget why they can vote too.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-21-2008 8:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They were given the vote on the promise that they would somehow add a woman's touch to politics.

Hint: Stats show that women don't differ in voting habits from men that much. IE, from a pure practicality standpoint, the activists basically lied. So much changing the face of politics.

This is pretty much the biggest story I've heard of women specifically influencing a vote I think.
01-21-2008 8:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
They were given the vote on the promise that they would somehow add a woman's touch to politics.

That...didn't really factor into it yeah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 8:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It did actually, that was one of the lines of reasoning: getting women the vote would somehow revolutionize politics.
01-21-2008 8:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YTMND - We have to tell everyone!

RELEVANT

01-21-2008 8:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Aristdottle
YTMND - We have to tell everyone!

RELEVANT

ALSO TO THE BADDEST DUDES THREAD

01-21-2008 8:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YTMND is relevant since when?
01-21-2008 8:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not working for me

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 8:48 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ANYWAY ITS A SERIES OF PROGRESSIVE PHOTOMANIPS WHERE RONALD REAGAN TURNS INTO MITT ROMNEY, WITH SOME SCARY MUSIC AND SOME COMMENTARY LIKE

"WOULDN'T IT BE FUCKED UP IF NIXON ROSE FROM THE DEAD TO RECLAIM THE PRESIDENCY?"

01-21-2008 8:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I knew the far left was full of morons with too much time on their hands, but...
01-21-2008 8:55 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YTMND = FOR THE cocks

01-21-2008 8:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, UYMND is just too Family Guy level juvenile for me.
Pages (261): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!