What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (261): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2008 8:58 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I MEAN IT DOESN'T HOLD MY ATTENTION LIKE IT USED TO

BECAUSE I'M NOT FIFTEEN ANYMORE

BUT ITS FUCKING FUNNY SOMETIMES

01-21-2008 8:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
ANYWAY ITS A SERIES OF PROGRESSIVE PHOTOMANIPS WHERE RONALD REAGAN TURNS INTO MITT ROMNEY, WITH SOME SCARY MUSIC AND SOME COMMENTARY LIKE

So...yeah it's basically political mad libs

Quote:
BUT ITS FUCKING FUNNY SOMETIMES

Diamonds in the rough, yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-21-2008 9:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like?
01-21-2008 10:09 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As the years go by you start to learn that all of the funny comedians are either dead, washed up, or on so many drugs that they'll be dead soon enough.
01-21-2008 10:19 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Archontic
As the years go by you start to learn that all of the funny comedians are either dead, washed up, or on so many drugs that they'll be dead soon enough.

Or no longer doing comedy.

Also:

Bill Hicks. Frown

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-21-2008 10:19 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Archontic

LOL WALLOWING

01-21-2008 10:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm actually not that familiar with Bill Hicks, except apparently the internet worships him as its own private god.

So yeah my interest is pretty much as dead as he is

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:21 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
except apparently the internet worships him as its own private god.

Really? Most people I know (both online and off) have no idea who he was.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

01-21-2008 10:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I predominately have heard him eulogized in similar "someone mentioned a comedian time for me to go bawl about bill hicks" contexts and its usually on the intranet.

So yeah I'm just going to stay the fuck away then

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:23 PM¡Rush! is offline Send an Email to ¡Rush! Search for Posts by ¡Rush! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo

Never heard of him until five seconds ago.
01-21-2008 10:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I'm actually not that familiar with Bill Hicks, except apparently the internet worships him as its own private god.

So yeah my interest is pretty much as dead as he is

I thought it was Ron Paul being worsipped by the Internet?
01-21-2008 10:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're pantheistic yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean poly.

Heathens.
01-26-2008 9:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Update: Obama won south carolina, by a fair margin nonetheless.

FUCK YEAH

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2008 10:02 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCKING SIGNED

01-27-2008 9:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Needless to say I am very thankful for that.
01-28-2008 1:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ted Kennedy just came out in support of Obama.

In a million years I never thought I'd find myself on the same side as Ted Kennedy, and for all I know its snowing in hell right now

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2008 1:34 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Ted Kennedy

UGH

01-28-2008 1:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like I care, if it achieves the results we're all hoping for I don't care if he drives another person off a bridge

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2008 1:42 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOLTRUETHAT

Pages (261): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables