What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-20-2008 7:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Instant Win.

Also: It's clear at this point Obama won't win the Democratic nomination, which I find utterly depressing.
01-20-2008 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hsan't Hilary won four states so far/
01-20-2008 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PREDICTION: The global climate will win
01-20-2008 7:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am annoyed that as far as I can tell, it's woman empowerment that did it.

---

How to Steal an Election

Step 1: Lose at first

Step 2: Cry to get women n your side

Step 3: Get the media to constantly report on your fabulous upset win at the last minute

Step 4: ????

Step 5: Profit you sleazy bitch
01-20-2008 7:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Abject fear? Of?
01-20-2008 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No thanks, I need bagels.
01-20-2008 7:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

None of us vote I think.
01-20-2008 8:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, seriousky... I just don't feel like voting. I'm lazy you see.
01-20-2008 9:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I'm afraid of needles so fuck off.
01-20-2008 9:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's not gonna get elected. Huckabee has more fucking momentum than Guiliani.
01-20-2008 10:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
As I said, time for his campaign to dial 911

(Joke being he mentions 9/11 approximately once every twenty seconds..yeah, like I'm going to forget events from recent history. Specifically that sort of thing.)

Hes been dailin', but it won't respond to his calls anymore
01-21-2008 1:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For?
01-21-2008 2:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
For?
01-21-2008 4:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You do realize it is your duty to vote against Hilary Clinton if she's the Democratic candidate.
01-21-2008 4:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolsarcasm
01-21-2008 4:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
This reminds me, I need to go change my party affiliation to bull moose (It involves teddy roosevelt)

My other plan was to register as a member of the american communist party, then vote in ways wildly contrary to them

Register as the TDottle party
01-21-2008 4:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Antichrist Superstar
obama is doing bad? Frown

but he's black, that's even cooler than playing the sax!

He's sadly in second, with 132 delegates.

Hilary has 210.
01-21-2008 4:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently what happened was that when she lost the first primary, she cried on national TV after a question. This supposedly made women sympathize with her at the last minute, so she picked up the next primary win, gaining momentum as a comeback kid. Or so goes the rumor.
01-21-2008 8:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They were given the vote on the promise that they would somehow add a woman's touch to politics.

Hint: Stats show that women don't differ in voting habits from men that much. IE, from a pure practicality standpoint, the activists basically lied. So much changing the face of politics.

This is pretty much the biggest story I've heard of women specifically influencing a vote I think.
01-21-2008 8:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It did actually, that was one of the lines of reasoning: getting women the vote would somehow revolutionize politics.
Pages (41): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge