What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-20-2008 9:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what happened to our "if Giuliani is elected all three of us fuckers will actually vote for once" thing we said last year?!?!?!

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-20-2008 9:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WELL DAMMIT

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

01-21-2008 4:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to vote FOR her

01-21-2008 4:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES I VOTE FOR THE WRONG SIDE, AHAHAHHA

01-21-2008 4:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A bunch of WILD AND CRAZZZY GUYS

01-31-2008 6:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant to get a picture of the "Ron Paul for President 2008" lawn sign on someone's house down the block

03-05-2008 10:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm totally voting republican

03-05-2008 10:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't l;ike Obama either though, crafty democrats are crafty

I just like the ol repub's, you KNOW what they'll do..either get into a war or get into something homosexual or give all our taxes to big corporations

Democrats? No idea what the hell they'll do next the fuckers

03-17-2008 4:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose's quote in my sig sums it all up

03-18-2008 3:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No shit.

03-18-2008 3:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly, he totally needs to rip off more people, he needs to be more mormon

03-18-2008 9:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, the Catholics have the Sistine Chapel. They can have as much money as they want to keep that thing up

(I am going to visit that thing someday, at least look at it from the OUTSIDE)

03-19-2008 12:25 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can't say that about the mormons

03-19-2008 1:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*looks around*

03-19-2008 1:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure

03-24-2008 5:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought that said "fart checker" and I was about to go "Monnneeeeeyyyyyy *shakefist*"

10-08-2008 10:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not if the shots were turned into sips

10-08-2008 10:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I actually remember almost screaming at the t.v. at one point, "THE G AT THE END OF THE WORD CRAVING IS NOT SILENT"

Have I told you I love you today

10-08-2008 10:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Joe Sixpack is this screwed up internet term to refer to normal people.

Somehow it has a negative connotation. I dunno why having a sixpack does but...

To nerds it does.

Nerds are afraid of jocks that actually exercise and care about how they look.

10-08-2008 10:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sho Minamimoto:
Whoever wins, the world will still suck, as will America. D:

Pretty much this, yes

Pages (50): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: It happened again!?!