What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (135): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-20-2008 7:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Aristdottle
Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
It's Instant Win.

Also: It's clear at this point Obama won't win the Democratic nomination, which I find utterly depressing.

... IS IT? HE KEEPS GETTING MORE DELEGATES THAN HILLARY

Yes this is one of the weird parts of this whole system, you can lose a primary..yet get more delegates.

Gores not running, he's off trying to engage the global climate in some sort of all out barroom knife-fight

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-20-2008 7:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think thats happened on here yet.

I like to think thats either due to intellect, or some pervasive climate of abject fear.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 7:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You come home one day and find your family members mauled beyond recognition, things painted on the walls in their blood, and me sitting in an easy chair having jimmied my way into the liquor cabinet.

...It could happen.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 7:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Then when New York has its primary, you know how to vote.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 8:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Pennsylvania primary is in like...April, at which point it really won't matter.

And I don't mean in some cynical "one vote never made a difference" way, I mean it's like walking into a room where everyone you know just reached a general consensus on something, then they ask your opinion, and really it's already decided. You just shrug and go "Yeah alright, I was late anyway"

Quote:
I'M JUST REPROACHFUL OF THE LACK OF VOTER PARTICIPATION

A lot of people are absolute morons when it comes to this sort of thing, so...really..

Theres people out there, on both ends of the political spectrum, who I'd like to forget it's even the right YEAR for a presidential election

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 8:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

THAT GOES BOTH WAYS, THOUGH, THERE'S PLENTY OF DUMB PEOPLE WHO DO VOTE

We should discourage them

Quote:
WHATEVER, FUCK IT, LETS GO BOWLING

Exactly.

Only if you agree to mark it zero though

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 8:41 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay but see, what I need is to take this laziness from you..then find a way, through like, aerosol dispersion, to get the laziness into people like...I dunno, your sister. As a random example.

Or presumably your nephew once he hits voting age, I don't see this kid surprising us and turning out to be much of anything

What I mean is, give me your blood.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-20-2008 9:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As I said, time for his campaign to dial 911

(Joke being he mentions 9/11 approximately once every twenty seconds..yeah, like I'm going to forget events from recent history. Specifically that sort of thing.)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 4:28 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This reminds me, I need to go change my party affiliation to bull moose (It involves teddy roosevelt)

My other plan was to register as a member of the american communist party, then vote in ways wildly contrary to them

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 4:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Apparently what happened was that when she lost the first primary, she cried on national TV after a question. This supposedly made women sympathize with her at the last minute, so she picked up the next primary win, gaining momentum as a comeback kid. Or so goes the rumor.

Yeah.

I kind of sometimes forget why they can vote too.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 8:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
They were given the vote on the promise that they would somehow add a woman's touch to politics.

That...didn't really factor into it yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 8:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not working for me

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 8:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
ANYWAY ITS A SERIES OF PROGRESSIVE PHOTOMANIPS WHERE RONALD REAGAN TURNS INTO MITT ROMNEY, WITH SOME SCARY MUSIC AND SOME COMMENTARY LIKE

So...yeah it's basically political mad libs

Quote:
BUT ITS FUCKING FUNNY SOMETIMES

Diamonds in the rough, yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm actually not that familiar with Bill Hicks, except apparently the internet worships him as its own private god.

So yeah my interest is pretty much as dead as he is

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I predominately have heard him eulogized in similar "someone mentioned a comedian time for me to go bawl about bill hicks" contexts and its usually on the intranet.

So yeah I'm just going to stay the fuck away then

Quote by Alizarin:

01-21-2008 10:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They're pantheistic yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2008 9:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Update: Obama won south carolina, by a fair margin nonetheless.

FUCK YEAH

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2008 1:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ted Kennedy just came out in support of Obama.

In a million years I never thought I'd find myself on the same side as Ted Kennedy, and for all I know its snowing in hell right now

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2008 1:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like I care, if it achieves the results we're all hoping for I don't care if he drives another person off a bridge

Quote by Alizarin:

01-30-2008 11:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Jericho
loledwardsisdroppingout

He droned on for like 30 minutes, and didn't give any sort of endorsement which is really all anyone was remotely interested in.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (135): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2018 politics: Tsunami of deplorables