What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-06-2008 2:24 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hol: mccain is a fucking Faggot though, and not the Gay kind either

try being one of his constituents, it sucks
01-15-2019 11:20 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i wish someone would eat donald trump on camera live like the cheeto he is if this shutdown goes too much longer

my food money gets cut off march
01-17-2019 4:50 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i don't have a problem with a wall or any of that shit, i just fundamentally disagree with how everyone's going about this situation because this is total horseshit that we should have a shutdown last this long

the timing is fucking dumb
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2019 politics: Fuck it, open the door to the black lodge