What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FELT I SHOULD SHARE THIS» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FELT I SHOULD SHARE THIS
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-27-2008 9:43 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

01-27-2008 9:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, without the Melee yell of 'Falcon... PUNCH', it just seems... weak.
01-27-2008 9:51 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DEFINITELY MISSING THE POINT HERE

01-27-2008 10:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently, explain?
01-27-2008 10:47 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DUNNO, IF YOU DIDN'T LAUGH, AND ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT WAS THAT HIS VOICE WASN'T THE SAME AS MELEE'S, THEN, WELL, WHATEVER, I GUESS THIS VIDEO WASN'T FOR YOU

01-27-2008 10:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's in japanese, no subtitles, no?
01-27-2008 10:52 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU DON'T NEED SUBTITLES, ITS THE BATMAN GUY MAKING CRAZY NOISES AND A GOOFY FACE, AND THE HE'S ALL "FALCON PUNNNNCHHHH" AND THE OTHER RACER IS LIKE "CAPTAIN FALCON~U!" AND THEN THERES AN EXPLOSION APPARENTLY VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE THE GALAXY

01-27-2008 10:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, needs better Falcon Punch audio.
01-27-2008 11:29 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The King
YOU DON'T NEED SUBTITLES, ITS THE BATMAN GUY MAKING CRAZY NOISES AND A GOOFY FACE, AND THE HE'S ALL "FALCON PUNNNNCHHHH" AND THE OTHER RACER IS LIKE "CAPTAIN FALCON~U!" AND THEN THERES AN EXPLOSION APPARENTLY VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE THE GALAXY

Yeah, I should close this just for this post.
Peace.

01-28-2008 8:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do it, Nine. Do it.

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

01-28-2008 9:29 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FASCISTAS, FUCKING FASICSTAS

01-28-2008 9:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, just considering doing what's good for our country. With CENSORSHIP!
01-28-2008 9:36 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WASN'T THERE SOME THREAD SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CHINA AND

WAIIIITTTTT I KNOW YOUR GAME, THIS ISN'T GOING TO WORK SO WELL SO SOON TO THE LAST TIME

01-28-2008 9:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I had a game?
01-28-2008 10:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Batman looking guy" = Black Shadow

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

01-28-2008 10:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Surprised it's not translated.
01-28-2008 11:17 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Surprised it's not translated.

IT PROBABLY IS

BUT THIS WAYS BETTER, ITS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE FUNNY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING/WITH NO CONTEXT

01-28-2008 12:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now if only that was a giant pig.
01-28-2008 1:36 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Twat
Do it, Nine. Do it.

*does eet in teh name of Holleh*~
Peace.

01-28-2008 7:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very cute!
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » FELT I SHOULD SHARE THIS