What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-08-2008 5:59 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need more members for my site in my sig/forums linked to on that site.

I really don't like being sad or whatever about my projects, but I really want this one to succeed where my others have failed. I put in the effort, now I need your help.

I think all I need on my site right now is feedback and members (and front page content), I've done most all I can do.
02-08-2008 6:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Help? From TDottle? On websites?

UNPOSSIBLE.
02-08-2008 6:50 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, basically you want more members?

I mean, what's going to be expected of me? Because if you just want me to sign up and post occasionally, I can do that, since you have a Deathnote theme and all

02-08-2008 7:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Watch it reach 5000 posts in one day.
02-08-2008 9:28 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could post 5000 times if you really wanted me to

But then, that raises the question of "Who wants me to post over 5000 times at their message board"

02-08-2008 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...:lol:

We doooo, we doooo

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

02-08-2008 9:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's got 7654...
02-08-2008 9:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Twat
We doooo, we doooo

WHO CONTROLS THE BRITISH CROWN

WHO KEEPS THE METRIC SYSTEM DOWN

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-08-2008 9:51 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doooo, I doooo

02-09-2008 12:07 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Basically by registering on Forum of Silver Lynxes you've entered a pact to support me in my endeavors by posting on the forums, maybe reading the blog when I update and commenting on stuff either there or on the forum.
02-09-2008 1:13 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHO
KEEPS
DOWN
THE
ELECTRIC CAR

WHO KEEPS STEVE GUTTENBURG
A
STAR?

02-09-2008 1:11 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WEEEEEEE DOOO!

WEEEEEEE DOOO!

02-09-2008 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol Gutenberg
02-10-2008 12:10 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Help? From TDottle? On websites?

UNPOSSIBLE.

Yeah, you're a little lost buddy-boy.
Peace.

02-10-2008 12:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I can help with is coding.
02-10-2008 1:00 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I CAN HELP WITH ROX-RELATED ISSUES

AND TYPING IN CAPS

NOTE: THESE AREN'T HELPFUL, TYPICALLY

02-10-2008 1:11 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I CAN BE Gay!

That's about it...

02-10-2008 1:14 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can tell you how you and your lace-curtain (tip: I call everyone this slur once in a while) members have no fucking taste whatsoever.

Also, I'm going to need protection dues from you. Lots of it.
Peace.

02-10-2008 1:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

200 posts of "whats (game) I've never heard of that" followed by snap judgements of it based off whatever phrase or concept is setting me off that hour.

Then some like 20 page dissertation on how vlogs are causing the lumiere brothers to spin so fast in their graves it could generate electricity

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-10-2008 1:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by The King
I CAN HELP WITH ROX-RELATED ISSUES

AND TYPING IN CAPS

NOTE: THESE AREN'T HELPFUL, TYPICALLY

STOPSHOOTING!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.