What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-10-2008 7:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He stopped short, AND MADE A GRAB

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

02-10-2008 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SWING AND A MISS!?
02-10-2008 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seinfeld quote is what it was

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

02-11-2008 1:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isao what the hell is with your forum, it isn't letting me post.

And need I remind you, both forums you attempted, only I came over to post on..so yeah, what the tapdancing fuck.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-11-2008 1:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bad config says I
02-11-2008 1:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zetaboard huh?

I'd help ya Sharpie but I've never dealt with one of those

02-11-2008 1:48 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It won't even let me reply

I'm like the only person from here who winds up going to the forums he sets up, before they die (the last one did). Now apparently SOFTWARE is telling me I can't post on forums.

Perhaps it's offended that I named myself skynet on there.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2008 1:50 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Perhaps it's offended that I named myself skynet on there.

Somethin' so Laughing Out Loud

"If he's going to enslave the world in the future, then what am I going to do? Oh, fuck that noise..."
Peace.

02-11-2008 1:54 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It knows that I know, yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2008 1:55 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lolterminator4
Peace.

02-11-2008 2:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If that winds up being good, it proves that there is a God.
02-11-2008 2:00 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whats sad is I'll probably see that, even if it is directed by the motherfucker (who calls themself "McGee"?) that directed the charlie's angels movies.

Look I saw terminator 3, and didn't hate it..and pretty much everyone who saw the other two movies hated it. I must just like that franchise

(It'll suck, I'm sure, even if its supposed to take place during the actual future guerrilla war against skynet which I always thought would make an interesting movie, it'll suck if he directs it..he'll ruin people fighting killbots somehow, he has an idiotic pseudonym)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2008 2:01 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that McGee thing. What the fuck is that about? That just screams fail.
Peace.

02-11-2008 2:03 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why is he directing it, I don't even pretend they're good movies..it's robots from the future fighting people.

But could we at least have a non-douchebag direct the fourth one, and have it just be the human resistance fighting skynet. I'm not asking for cinematic perfection, thats not how these things go. Theres no need for slow-mo and awful jokes and crappy action sequences which his other works were rife with.

Just make it entertaining and awesome, thats all it's really supposed to deliver. Hell the t.v. series based on the other movies has alot of problems, but who fucking cares it's entertaining.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2008 2:04 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, at least its rumored (or confirmed, whichever) that Christian Bale and Josh Brolin are going to be in it. So there's that at least.
Peace.

02-11-2008 2:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think Moose -hated- T3, just didn't like how the chickbot wasn't threatening at all

He noted how Robert Patrick was pretty fuckin scary as T-1000 but that bitch wasn't threatening or scary at all so it was "meh"

He liked the whole "we're fucked, here comes Skynet" thing though

02-11-2008 2:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Twat
I don't think Moose -hated- T3, just didn't like how the chickbot wasn't threatening at all

He noted how Robert Patrick was pretty fuckin scary as T-1000 but that bitch wasn't threatening or scary at all so it was "meh"

He liked the whole "we're fucked, here comes Skynet" thing though

The last...two or whatever minutes of T3 were great, where they're in the bunker and its "oh shit, whatever we do skynet eventually comes along"

The rest of it...meh, wasn't as good as the other two I'll admit, I still liked it for what it was.

Quote:
Christian Bale and Josh Brolin

Huh..intriguing...they seem above that somehow, specifically the latter since I adored no country for old men (though what I saw of batman begins wasn't bad either)

And by "above" I mean...the dude who was behind charlie's angels is directing this from what I heard. I'm not calling the other three movies cinematic masterworks, but this guy dosen't strike me as the sort who could convincingly direct ANYTHING, even if it involves some post-apocalyptic warzone with robots...he'd probably insert slo-mo shots and porches for no clear reason

..Then again I'd also like to see a competently directed Predator 3, or Alien 4. I apparently like dead or dying sci-fi franchises. Gimmick of mine I suppose.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2008 11:30 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The last...two or whatever minutes of T3 were great, where they're in the bunker and its "oh shit, whatever we do skynet eventually comes along"

The rest of it...meh, wasn't as good as the other two I'll admit, I still liked it for what it was.

This, pretty much. The fact that at the end they can't stop the machines pretty much justified the movie for me.

Though it did have it's moments, I admit--even if the trailers overdid it, when they open Sarah Connor's coffin and find ZOMG GUNZ... yeah, if only everyone did this when they die in case robots come after their children.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-13-2008 1:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine the Butcher
Yeah, that McGee thing. What the fuck is that about? That just screams fail.
Peace.

Actually I forgot the worst part, it's "McG"

And its not like his parents were idiots and forced this name on him, no this guy woke up one morning and went "Hey what if I go around calling myself 'McG' from now on" then decided this was a good idea

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2008 2:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Isao what the hell is with your forum, it isn't letting me post.

Or sending a confirmation email incase I put in my password wrong

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.