What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-12-2008 7:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, fix the original FYI
04-11-2008 4:28 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gotta update this eventually.
04-24-2008 7:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Christ your name is long.
04-24-2008 10:09 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol it took you that long to notice that Amakusa's name is fucklong?

But yeah, I've been updating this stuff again.
10-30-2008 10:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And still, no one cares

Necro: its hard to belive he doesn't do drugs

10-31-2008 7:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He told me about a review on M3 he was doing lawl
11-01-2008 5:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Chris Cornell:
And still, no one cares

12-02-2010 12:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lmao Isao said to his "friend" that he's too scared to ban people

So he banned Isao. I like that guy

12-02-2010 2:51 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And then Isao died. I guess. He hasn't made his bi-yearly tdottle return where he mentions he's a whole lot better and then starts screaming at people 3 posts in.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

12-02-2010 2:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We banned him actually, so --well he could make a new account though, yeah

12-02-2010 3:11 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah new account is what I was thinking.

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

12-02-2010 7:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I know, I don't even see him on AIM...
12-02-2010 12:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He collapsed in on himself and formed a singularity

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-02-2010 12:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Greetings.