What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3DS Friend Codes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-24-2008 6:37 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why not, heh.

5627 0751 7300 1882

02-24-2008 12:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AREN'T BRAWL CODES DIFFERENT SOMEHOW

ALSO I'LL POST MINE NEXT TIME I'M AROUND ZE VII

02-25-2008 1:48 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, they're different from game to game IIRC. Still, this is a good idea. Make a post and edit it when you get a new game with a new code. I'll sticky the thread.

EDIT: Like this. Forgot I had my console code saved to my phone.

8041 7236 7126 0829

At least this way we can trade Miis.
02-25-2008 4:14 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added you Mal.

02-25-2008 4:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if I can makea Wifey Mii...
02-25-2008 6:20 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if hair goes that pale.
02-25-2008 6:31 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Only options for you would be are grey or (normal) blonde. No white either.

02-25-2008 9:34 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THEY NEED MORE MII OPTIONS DAMMIT

THOUGH I HAVE SOME PRETTY GOOD ONES, I THINK, LIKE MY BILLY D. WILLIAMS ONE

02-25-2008 10:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maji
Only options for you would be are grey or (normal) blonde. No white either.

What, they don't let you pick your hair color freely? How un-delightfully Gay.
02-25-2008 1:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Miis remind me of those awful "zwinky" ads I see on t.v. sometimes

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-25-2008 7:50 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the Mii customization is great. I made a pretty good Adolf Hitler on my mothers Wii (you read that correctly). My Abe Lincoln wasn't too bad, either.

02-26-2008 1:02 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will add Maji and then our Miis can parade together.
03-10-2008 8:45 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Might as well put my Brawl friend code here.

2191-7327-1452

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-10-2008 8:49 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

0130 1477 3031

03-10-2008 9:07 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lies. You don't have friends.

03-10-2008 9:43 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lies. You don't have Brawl.

03-10-2008 9:48 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know.

03-11-2008 4:53 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm too lazy to have it.
03-11-2008 7:52 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Brawl:
3050-7301-8278

03-11-2008 9:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh lawd.
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?