What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3DS Friend Codes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-06-2017 10:45 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love my 3DS Zelda but I haven't bought any other 3D games.

I want some, but $$$ stops me.

And I already want a New 3DS XL. Why?

01-06-2017 1:07 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SNES games look better on it than they ever have anywhere else.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-06-2017 1:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really like my 3DS but I don't have the time and energy to invest in playing it if I'm playing Playstation as well. I've been meaning to pick up Bravely Second because I really liked Bravely Default, despite not finishing it. And new Pokémon, thouhh I'm pokemoned out right now

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-06-2017 6:12 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that's the thing. Between my PC and Android games, not much time right now to keep spending lots of money on my 3DS.

That's why I want a 3DS flash cart. $80 and I can play whatever game I want :D

Yeah, the SNES emu on my 3DS XL looks and runs great. It also lets you use emulator features very easily, like fast forward and save states.

01-06-2017 6:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a DS flash card. It's very very nice.

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

01-06-2017 6:33 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can play translated and patched ROMs on those. It's neato

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

01-06-2017 9:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Point 1: You can hack New 3DSes.

Point 2: You can use this to play them on PC.
01-07-2017 1:28 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I have a Supercard DSTWO for DS games and below. Need something newer for 3DS games, though.

01-07-2017 1:29 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Point 1: You can hack New 3DSes.

Point 2: You can use this to play them on PC.

Play what? 3DS game on a PC 3DS emulator? Without 3D?

01-07-2017 8:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can stream 3DS games to your PC screen. At that point you can just use the 3DS as a controller!
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?