What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3DS Friend Codes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-12-2008 9:22 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm adding you, Herbie, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Although I assume you posted it here for us to add you in the first place...

BTW, message to fellow Brawlers, my name on Brawl is SVAN (short for Sol Vanderlyn, my AIM SN) so if you see some creep named that trying to add you for some reason, it's me.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-12-2008 10:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least it isn't PEDOVAN.
03-12-2008 11:40 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added you to my list herb.

03-13-2008 12:05 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MONEY AND MAV, PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT DESK AND PROVIDE YOUR FRIEND CODES. THAT IS ALL

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-13-2008 4:29 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
MONEY AND MAV, PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT DESK AND PROVIDE YOUR FRIEND CODES. THAT IS ALL

I won't know mine until late Friday at the earliest, the wireless network here is Gay and we haven't been able to get it to recognize the Wii. And we don't have one of those adaptor dealies to use an ethernet cable.

But rest assured that once I'm at home and the Wii is online, there will be codes up in here.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-13-2008 7:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, I need an adaptor, huh... I wouldn't trust Wii wireless so I'd use that I think yeah.
03-13-2008 7:17 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have a choice, the main router in our house is in my dad's room and I'm at the other end of the house. It's not bad unless you face someone on the other side of the country (Maji)

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-13-2008 7:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Presumably I'm eventually getting my own DSL line since wireless won't go through the three feet of wall seperating my room from the router too well, and noboduy wants to do wiring.
03-13-2008 7:20 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're lucky, in that case.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-13-2008 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Believe, I'm gonna use wired No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I want to update my own router firmware and stuff for cryin' out loud.
03-15-2008 6:03 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My Brawl code:

0559-6547-9336

I have yet to add everyone else's, I'll get around to that later tonight at some point.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-15-2008 8:26 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DON'T KNOWS HOW ADD CODING, SOME REASON BRAWL WIICONNECT NOT HAPPENING

03-15-2008 9:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
I DON'T KNOWS HOW ADD CODING

o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

03-16-2008 4:21 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I added you Mav.

Though it'll probably end up being a horrible lagfest.

03-16-2008 4:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Ports

Open them
03-16-2008 5:24 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Maji
I added you Mav.

Though it'll probably end up being a horrible lagfest.

You don't have any business talking about lag son.
03-16-2008 6:42 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ha ha, internet stone age.

03-16-2008 9:43 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somebody talkin' to me?
03-16-2008 3:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BACK TO YOUR CAVE
03-16-2008 5:12 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Quote:

Ports

Open them

AT SCHOOL, I CAN'T

HERE, I THINK THEY ARE, BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE THEY AREN'T. BUT ITS MY PARENT'S SHIT AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCK THAT UP

Pages (17): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?