What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3DS Friend Codes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-16-2008 6:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LISTEN TO ME AND THEY WON'T GET FUCKED UP
03-27-2008 1:16 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For future reference: Maji's lag is epic fail, and we need to STOP PLAYING FUCKING TIMED MATCHES

Just because Hyper can chain-kill Maji does not mean his Yoshi is good, etc. etc.

03-27-2008 1:49 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

4682-8355-6326

Fuckers.

(btw, my wahrless intranewtz likes to randomly not connect often, but once it's up, it's good. Also I have very little actual Brawl experience, so I suck pretty bad.)

Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood

03-27-2008 7:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku Kururugi
For future reference: Maji's lag is epic fail, and we need to STOP PLAYING FUCKING TIMED MATCHES

Just because Hyper can chain-kill Maji does not mean his Yoshi is good, etc. etc.

Hyper?

Also, timed matches are fail. Stock matches are better.
03-27-2008 9:02 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Timed matches are giant flaming mounds of shit and fail.

03-27-2008 10:02 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I just..play whatever is default.
03-27-2008 10:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHICH IS TIMED
03-27-2008 10:04 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well you obviously suck if you can't be first within 2 minutes.
03-27-2008 10:06 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kojiroh Sanada
Well you obviously suck if you can't be first within 2 minutes.

I like stock matches, but, seriousky... Time matches are just "who can get the most KOs," which I think can work better for group matches, where group stock matches frequently degenerate into "who can hide off in the corner for longest and then come in and kill everyone else once their damages are up."

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-27-2008 10:08 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Which is why I prefer timed. Much more frantic.
03-27-2008 10:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BOWSAH!
03-27-2008 10:14 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Takes skill to stay in the middle of combat with Sonic, lemme tell you.
03-27-2008 10:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is Pit as busted as they say on Fianl Destination, since he can arrow-spam?
03-27-2008 10:21 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno. I honestly just used all the power characters because they killed everything faster and saved me alot of frustration.
03-27-2008 10:21 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Is Pit as busted as they say on Fianl Destination, since he can arrow-spam?

I've never noticed arrow-spamming... but from my experience with Pit it doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to get around.

In any case I take claims of characters being "busted" with a grain of salt this early on.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-27-2008 10:24 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, Final Destination. The stage. I thought you meant Subspace for some reason.
03-27-2008 10:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a LOT of complaining about Pit on Final Destination yeah. Supposedly in addition to that he's not exactly weak and hjis recovery is stupendous since he can fly.
03-27-2008 10:32 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um, anyone who can't get by Pit's arrows when spammed is a fucking tard. I tried doing it a lot and quit because of how often I got my face stomped in for trying it.

Otherwise, Pit is pretty fun in general. And he has one of the few FSes that isn't "lawl everything in x range dies instantly", so you can't just be a Faggot and win by whoring smash balls.

03-28-2008 5:38 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Otherwise, Pit is pretty fun in general. And he has one of the few FSes that isn't "lawl everything in x range dies instantly", so you can't just be a Faggot and win by whoring smash balls.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU GAME & WATCH

Also, the people that play Smash at the arcade on weekdays keep Final Smashes turned on. It pretty much degenerates into who can grab the thing first wins, effectively irritating me when I play someone like Ganondorf.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Optimus Cack: 03-28-2008 5:39 PM.

03-28-2008 6:17 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

IF YOU CAN'T GET A SMASH BALL FIRST WITH GANONDORF, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Pages (17): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?