What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3DS Friend Codes?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-28-2008 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Smash Ball HP is random I hear.
03-28-2008 6:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS

BUT GANONDORF HAS A DRILLER OVER A IN THE AIR, YOU CAN JUST BASH IT, HEAVY CHARACTERS MOVE SLOW BUT HIT HARDER, ETC

THE ONLY TIME I CAN SEE IT GETTING STOLEN IS IF SOMEONE CAMPS AND USES PK THUNDER OF AN ARROW OR SOMETHING TO GET IT

03-29-2008 11:18 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If Ganondorf's smash is killing people, you all fail

Also, timed matches are -all- about kill-stealing and massive amounts of luck in 3/4 man matches

Timed 2 man matches may as well be stock, because, well, same fucking difference

Also, if you allow someone to hide in the wings in a stock match, you deserve to get your shit eaten

Timed matches suck, end of story

03-29-2008 11:28 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FINAL SMASH?

NO THAT SHIT'S AWESOME

COURSE I NEVER WAS ONE FOR THE SMASHFAGGOTRY

03-29-2008 11:29 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Cack
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Otherwise, Pit is pretty fun in general. And he has one of the few FSes that isn't "lawl everything in x range dies instantly", so you can't just be a Faggot and win by whoring smash balls.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU GAME & WATCH

Also, the people that play Smash at the arcade on weekdays keep Final Smashes turned on. It pretty much degenerates into who can grab the thing first wins, effectively irritating me when I play someone like Ganondorf.

I prefer the FS turned off, but a really random one (or string of ones) can severely turn the tide of battle for maximum cocks.

For example, getting that shit several times in a row with 1 stock left.

03-30-2008 12:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That... last bit only seems to piss people off and I can't blame em.
03-30-2008 12:18 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Another reason why stock fighting is stupid.
03-30-2008 12:31 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU GUYS ARE JUST BUTTERBALLS THAT FLIP YOUR SHIT WHEN YOU LOSE

WANT TO FIX THIS SHIT? PLAY 3 OR 5 OR 10 STOCK, RANDOM STAGE, USE MONEY'S GODDAMN CHARACTER SWITCH RULE

PICK A NUMBER, MINE IS 3

USE THIS NUMBER: AFTER YOU PLAY A MATCH WITH ONE PERSON, YOU MUST PLAY WITH AT LEAST TWO OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO THAT PERSON

IF THAT DOESN'T SOLVE YOUR SHIT THEN YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD AND SO ARE YOUR FRIENDS, CONGRATULATIONS, GAME = RUINED

03-30-2008 12:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What are you going on about?
03-30-2008 12:47 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Or..just pick random.

You people frighten me sometimes.
03-30-2008 12:47 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WHAT AM I EVER GOING ON ABOUT?

03-30-2008 12:50 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stuff that only you really know?
03-30-2008 12:55 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT I KNOW IT

I DON'T JUST THINK I DO

WHAT I HAVE IS KNOWLEDGE, IT IS THEORETICALLY INTERSUBJECTIVELY TRANSMISSIBLE INFORMATION

BITCHES

03-30-2008 1:21 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Is Pit as busted as they say on Fianl Destination, since he can arrow-spam?

Arrows are only annoying. They do pathetic damage and little knockback. theres not that hard to get around, you know, you can just roll.

03-30-2008 1:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Is intersubjectivity EVEN A FUCKING WORD!?
03-30-2008 1:23 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku Kururugi
For future reference: Maji's lag is epic fail, and we need to STOP PLAYING FUCKING TIMED MATCHES

Just because Hyper can chain-kill Maji does not mean his Yoshi is good, etc. etc.

Yeah, I've been adding west coast people and it works well, and I can get some people in the middle of the country in some OKAY matches.

06-02-2008 4:36 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll have to add my code here once I stop being lazy and write it down.

06-02-2008 4:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I thought you had little money and couldn't afford a Wii?
06-02-2008 4:57 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

STIMULUS CHECK AND LACK OF RATIONAL DECISION MAKING DUE TO MOOD DISORDER = BRAND NEW WII.

06-02-2008 5:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Are you kidding?
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » 3DS Friend Codes?