What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (187): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Movie News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-10-2008 9:50 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moar Dark Knight Pictures:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6905
Peace.

03-11-2008 4:39 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

good to see some harvey dent

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-11-2008 4:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

twoface is boss

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-11-2008 4:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hard to imagine him with a beard though.
03-11-2008 6:49 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh cool, that'd be wicked if they re-did Two-Face. Seriousky, Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face was just wrong.
03-11-2008 6:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..He did Two-Face?
03-11-2008 6:52 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In Batman Forever, yeah. He was basically a shitty version of the Joker that flipped a coin occasionally, for whatever reason.
03-11-2008 6:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that sucks.
03-11-2008 6:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ICE TO MEET YOU

(I'd have quoted a groan inducing line from batman forever, but I didn't feel like copypasting the entire script)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-11-2008 7:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Indiana Jones trailer!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianaj...tml?showVideo=1
03-12-2008 12:08 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Edward Norton producing Barack Obama documentary.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42890

EDIT: Something for Eddie, Bryan Singer talking about the Superman sequel.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6911
Peace.

03-12-2008 12:24 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy, Obama documentary! JUST WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-12-2008 12:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or not.
03-12-2008 10:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh look a movie with Al Pacino AND Robert De Niro

Righteous Kill (2008) - IMDb

...Now the part where I mention 50 cent is also in it, and your hopes become dashed!

Quote:
Edward Norton producing Barack Obama documentary.

That...seems a little soon, he'll only be in his first year of the presidency when it comes out.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-13-2008 9:43 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Oh look a movie with Al Pacino AND Robert De Niro

Righteous Kill (2008) - IMDb

...Now the part where I mention 50 cent is also in it, and your hopes become dashed!

Dammit, Sharpie. See I was going to mention this, but I thought for everyone's better judgment that they shouldn't know that 50 was going to be in the same movie with those two.

But I guess I had to fuck that all up, huh?
Peace.

03-13-2008 10:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Who has the great idea to cast 50 Cent in movies. Seriousky.
03-13-2008 10:20 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably 50 Cent's deep pockets

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-13-2008 10:22 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
Probably 50 Cent's deep pockets

...yeah.
Peace.

03-13-2008 10:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's... dumb. I guess he wants the 'fame'.
03-13-2008 10:35 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No X, he studied hard at the Actor's Studio and...

...of course he wants the fuckin' fame.
Peace.

Pages (187): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread