What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (187): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Movie News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-18-2008 9:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh right, I drew that comic to piss off Internets is Serious RPers (not PCF...amazingly)

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-18-2008 9:18 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just remember the Venom thing, fuckin' lol.
Peace.

03-18-2008 9:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't remember it. ;_;
03-18-2008 9:18 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always sorta' wanted to see a Metal Gear movie... Well, not "see" as in "view". I mean, I'd just like to have one exist that hopefully Hideo Kojima himself worked on so he could be the movie director he always wanted to be and FUCKING LEAVE GAMES ALONE.
03-18-2008 9:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MGS is no fun.
03-18-2008 9:20 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never has been.
03-18-2008 9:21 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Moose
I always sorta' wanted to see a Metal Gear movie... Well, not "see" as in "view". I mean, I'd just like to have one exist that hopefully Hideo Kojima himself worked on so he could be the movie director he always wanted to be and FUCKING LEAVE GAMES ALONE.

You keep him out of my medium, Holleh's Brother.
Peace.

03-18-2008 9:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
I don't remember it. ;_;

Don't remember where I was Venom and told Helldragon (who was wearing a tinfoil hat "molded" to look like a dragon) something logical and he just went HOLLOW'S A MEAN DOODIE HEAD or something? Laughing Out Loud

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-18-2008 9:25 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She was Venom.

For no explainable reason.

Fucking around with RPers.

How do you NOT remember this?
Peace.

03-18-2008 9:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Quote:
I don't remember it. ;_;

Don't remember where I was Venom and told Helldragon (who was wearing a tinfoil hat "molded" to look like a dragon) something logical and he just went HOLLOW'S A MEAN DOODIE HEAD or something? Laughing Out Loud

Trying to, but no... damn
03-18-2008 9:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's gotta be around here somewhere.

03-18-2008 9:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine Plainview
Quote:
Originally posted by Moose

You keep him out of my medium, Holleh's Brother.
Peace.

Well, I don't want him near my medium, either. And I don't want him dead either, because then he'll just be a martyr. I can only hope he makes a string of really bad games.
03-18-2008 9:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Already has
03-18-2008 9:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Quote:
I don't remember it. ;_;

Trying to, but no... damn

Hol's MSPaint comix

Told ya

03-18-2008 9:33 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rephrasing: A string of poorly-selling, bad games.
03-18-2008 9:55 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Kojiroh Sanada
Metal Gear Solid turning into a movie would be impossible because the games themselves are basically giant action flicks.

And a 100% screen transition would be impossible.

Halfway through, there'd be some shit like "EVERYBODY, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GO AND BUY POPCORN. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET IS THE EXPLANATION TO WHAT HAPPENED DURING THESE 10 MINUTES OF THE FILM."

and of course, you'd have to jump to another screen to see the real ending.

03-18-2008 9:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...that is so fucking perfect

03-18-2008 11:33 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorschach
Quote:
Originally posted by Kojiroh Sanada
Metal Gear Solid turning into a movie would be impossible because the games themselves are basically giant action flicks.

And a 100% screen transition would be impossible.

Halfway through, there'd be some shit like "EVERYBODY, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GO AND BUY POPCORN. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET IS THE EXPLANATION TO WHAT HAPPENED DURING THESE 10 MINUTES OF THE FILM."

and of course, you'd have to jump to another screen to see the real ending.

+

03-19-2008 12:02 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hasn't a MGS movie been "in the works" pretty much since MGS2?

I don't really see this happening.

(though if they actually tried to stick the source material for some reason and, for example, had the group of crazy villains with superpowers, I might actually see the thing. Because if you're making an MGS movie and you keep in the stupidly silly villains, you're probably gonna have other silly things in it.)

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-19-2008 7:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Hasn't a MGS movie been "in the works" pretty much since MGS2?

I think even earlier.

Besides theres already a mgs movie, it's called escape from new york

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (187): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Movie News Thread