What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reorganized mod team.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-18-2008 12:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well giant quote pyramids are stupid unless Herb does them, anyway.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

03-18-2008 12:33 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

True enough.

Let that all be a lesson to you.
03-18-2008 1:48 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Well giant quote pyramids are stupid unless Herb does them, anyway.

Thank you.

Jesus, stop trying to knock my hustle people.

lolknightstemplar

EDIT: AHAHAHAA, I like how through everything, Damo is actually a mod and such.
Peace.

03-18-2008 2:41 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's strange. Maji is a mod, too, but he mostly just lurks these days, lol.

I think Damo is just mod of an RP area, that's all.

03-18-2008 2:43 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...wait, Maji's still alive?

Well played, sir.
Peace.

03-18-2008 9:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine Plainview
lolknightstemplar

Oh HELL YES.

...Oh apparently I'm a mod again, thats pretty cool. Thanks.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-18-2008 9:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, you did ask.

Though I think you were joking. Aahhahaha.
03-18-2008 9:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats how I operate though, it's never clear just how serious I may be at any given point.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-18-2008 9:47 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought you'd like Knights Templar as the SMods too.
03-19-2008 12:47 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just realised I can't see who voted in polls anymore. You bastard.
03-19-2008 12:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahahahahaha. OH WELL!
03-19-2008 12:55 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mock my loss.
03-19-2008 12:55 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
You mock my loss.

Its quite mockable once you look at it subjectively.
Peace.

03-19-2008 12:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So we should look at it subjectively moreso?

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

03-19-2008 12:59 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is true. But I miss it. I miss the warm blue glow of the Admin CP. I miss changing the descriptions of the forums on April Fool's. And I miss seeing who voted which way in polls. And that is essentially it.
03-19-2008 12:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I don't even remember that happening at all.
03-19-2008 1:02 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I've done it the last two years running. It's good to know my memory is better than someone's.
03-19-2008 1:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Does anyone remember this happening?
03-19-2008 1:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do, not last year though

03-19-2008 1:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was it funny at all
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.