What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reorganized mod team.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-19-2008 1:05 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ouch.
03-19-2008 1:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..if I don't remember it, it must not have been

Also I don't really recall the years before but I think it was just minor edits, I mean we shoulda put Damo's dick as the banner that day

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

03-19-2008 1:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...My god, that's genius

...Too bad it's freaking gross
03-19-2008 1:07 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everyone should be partially blinded by Damo's dick

03-19-2008 1:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I value my sight yah
03-19-2008 1:09 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stupid pussy

03-19-2008 1:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sereiously my eyes are burning already
03-19-2008 1:12 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where is Damo anyway? Haven't seen him in ages.
03-19-2008 1:13 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ran away because he was trolled too hard

03-19-2008 1:14 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holleh broke him, like so many others in the past.
Peace.

03-19-2008 1:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And future!
03-19-2008 1:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine Plainview
Peace.

Not many cowboys can take me

03-19-2008 1:16 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Quote:
Peace.

"ARE YOU CALLING JOHN WAYNE A FAG?"
Peace.

03-19-2008 1:19 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not John Wayne, nooo

03-19-2008 1:21 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"There's something I gotta tell you, kid. I've never actually shot anybody before."
Peace.

03-19-2008 1:25 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
Quote:
Peace.

Syphilis will do that, yeah.
03-19-2008 1:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd know I guess?

03-19-2008 2:09 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
...Does anyone remember this happening?

I do. He mocked the RP forums pretty well one of the times. I think we kept that description, actually.

And then one of the years he changed everything to "Ed's Mom" and had an Ed's Mom related description for them.

03-19-2008 3:01 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How's your mother?

03-19-2008 4:55 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oldpunisoldnow
Peace.

Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.