What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reorganized mod team.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-19-2008 6:34 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine Plainview
Holleh broke him, like so many others in the past.
Peace.

Well, she's like the test of strength we have going on here. If you can't accept being made fun of or having all your faults pointed out and ridiculed and not bat an eye, you do not belong here.

I almost failed when I came back, but I was all screwed up in the head when that happened

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-19-2008 6:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, honestly you're forgiven for that Freeze. Shit happens and I'd know

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

03-19-2008 8:17 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorschach
How's your mother?

Don't talk to him too much, but he has a Book of Faces now.

P.S.

I've never up and made a deal out of leaving because people make fun of me... The one time I left it was because you were all assholes and I was a super angsty teen (plus a list of God knows what else that'd probably fill a thread on its own).

If something annoys me nowadays I just stop going to the topic or find something else to do and check out the site the next day or whenever. (Usually by then the "offensive" posts are buried under the recent ones.)

No reason to stay bent out of shape about any of it. o.o

03-19-2008 8:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

INTERNET IS SRS BIZNUSS.
03-19-2008 9:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've left numerous times just to drive X insane, it's slowly working

03-19-2008 9:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHE LOVES ME

SHE LOVES ME NOT
03-19-2008 11:06 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just what we need, insane legally blind albinos running amok in New York City.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-19-2008 11:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Arm them with something and we've got a movie deal

03-19-2008 11:18 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I SAW THIS MOVIE, IT WAS CALLED I AM LEGEND

03-19-2008 11:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DID YOU SEE THE ALTERNATE ENDING?

I DID TONIGHT.

I THINK THEY SHOULD'VE COMBINED THEM.

03-19-2008 11:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alternate ending?
03-19-2008 11:29 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
DID YOU SEE THE ALTERNATE ENDING?

NOPE

03-19-2008 11:36 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Alternate ending?

YES.

AN ENDING WHICH IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE ONE SHOWN IN THEATERS.

03-20-2008 1:18 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
Quote:
Alternate ending?

YES.

lolthishastobeexplained

Quote:
Originally posted by Freeze
Just what we need, insane legally blind albinos running amok in New York City.

...isn't this Cloverfield to a degree?
Peace.

03-20-2008 1:20 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

only if filmed from the first person perspective

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-20-2008 1:20 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...it was basically.

HANDHELD CAMERA ACTION GOOOOOOO
Peace.

03-20-2008 1:22 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no i was saying "Just what we need, insane legally blind albinos running amok in New York City." was only cloverfield if filmed from the first person perspective

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-20-2008 5:57 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Chigurh
...it was basically.

HANDHELD CAMERA ACTION GOOOOOOO
Peace.

More like MOTION SICKNESS ACTION GOOOOOO

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-20-2008 10:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Nahne Chigurh
Quote:
Originally posted by Pi
Quote:
Alternate ending?

YES.

lolthishastobeexplained

Basically the main differences are

A) Will Smith dosen't go all AWW HELL NAW KAMIKAZE

B) Instead of just insinuating the infected ones are gaining intelligence like was the point of the original story, it just outright shows it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-20-2008 9:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In short, it's not that great still?
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Reorganized mod team.