What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Irony of the Highest Order» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Irony of the Highest Order
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-17-2008 5:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kinja

Click the alternative and think of everyone's favorite Moose and his darling sis...
03-17-2008 7:18 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You say that like we know alot of people named Moose.
03-17-2008 7:45 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell does kurashu and his sister (he has a sister?) have anything to do with this.

03-17-2008 8:12 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorschach
What the hell does kurashu and his sister (he has a sister?) have anything to do with this.

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

03-18-2008 3:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That sucked.
03-18-2008 3:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorschach

He still working at that bookstore

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

03-18-2008 3:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably
03-18-2008 4:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In Tennessee (or wherever) away from his family with a fatty who sees aliens

He still doing all that

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

03-18-2008 4:24 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If he'd man up a little bit and come back on tdottle.
03-18-2008 4:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
For those of you still with us, the XBLA version of DOOM features four-player online multiplayer and looks pretty damn old.

And so does your face, asshole.
03-18-2008 5:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol
In Tennessee (or wherever) away from his family with a fatty who sees aliens

He still doing all that

Yup
03-18-2008 5:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Moose
Quote:
For those of you still with us, the XBLA version of DOOM features four-player online multiplayer and looks pretty damn old.

And so does your face, asshole.

You shoulda said "and so does your asshole"...throws em off.

Quote:
If he'd man up a little bit and come back on tdottle.

Psssh right, when I tell people the truth they either bitch and hold a grudge or run away and hold a grudge, so as long as I'm here we won't be seeing any of him

03-18-2008 5:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like Rodrigo!
03-18-2008 5:30 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's his own fault for putting his psycho girlfriend on here. He should know by now that people get made fun of regardless of who they are. I knew that when I talked about Cas, at the time I didn't like hearing it but I knew that's what was gonna be said, cause that's how this place works.
03-18-2008 5:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus: "Sup?"

TDottle: "Ahahaha you got crucified, loser"
03-18-2008 5:34 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'd like to say that losers who don't have girlfriends making fun of guys who do is pretty funny but

she was pretty fat, you're better off single that way

plus i was the one who originally informed hollow that she had a myspace page or whatever it was and she was fat

Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-18-2008 5:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Antichrist Superstar
plus i was the one who originally informed hollow that she had a myspace page or whatever it was and she was fat

Confused

I remember that, I was thinking "just how fat are we talking" and had to look. Lol

And yes, it's his own fault. FACT: Your girlfriend may either look great to you, be the best woman in the world to you, or just generally be awesome to you but if you can't take the fact that she isn't to a lot of other people, DON'T COME BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET, FUCKFACE

03-18-2008 5:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sage advice for SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!
03-18-2008 5:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no one should ever brag about having a hot girlfriend

if you actually do it's because you got $$$

(well getting a hot girlfriend can be done without $$$ but keeping one is another story...)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-18-2008 5:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Donald Trump couldn't have gotten women any other way, for certain

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Irony of the Highest Order