What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Seraphic Radiance» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seraphic Radiance
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-06-2008 4:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had to do it. Pardon the small blurry pics, I'll fix that when I get more screencaps this time.

In the town of Seraphic Radiance, all that exists is random chaos.

...well, and these people.

Mild mannered, shy and demure with an odd sense of fashion, we have our first fellow. Wifey Ekusah.

Quiet, seclusive and with an odd sense of fashion, we have our second fellow. Necro Glamarama. Yes, that is David Bowie on his shirt.

...I'd insert a picture of Hubby but I didn't get a snapshot of her in the right clothes, whoops. Well, here she is in her mourning dress anyhow.

She couldn't wear that in-game, for some reason it was set to be her "every day" wear. Anyways.

Wifey's aspiration is family. Wants to fall in love, get married, that sort.
Necro's is fortune. That was the closest one that fit "rockstar" I thought.
Hubby's is knowledge, she lieks lernin.

I'll sum this up best I can, and focus more on the extremely weird happenings.

Necro thankfully is very self-serving, I guess because of his ego. In this game some of the characters can be so stupid they'll light themselves on fire or drown in the shower. But Necro does extremely well, and doesn't need me to tell him what to do. He's his own man, god dammit.

I do have to tell him to do one thing, though.

Look for a job. The openings aren't for his taste though, so he doesn't choose one. One of his "wants" is an easel, so he buys one..good enough. He's completely enamored with his painting, so much infact that a girl moves next door to him, and he doesn't even turn to look when the doorbell rings. She actually rings thrice in the span of an hour, and he doesn't give a damn. At all.

When he's done his painting, he sells it for 5 bucks. It's a start. He goes to bed, everything's fine. Until he wakes the next day.

I am so sorry I didn't get caps of this, because it was hilarious. Moose saw the rabbit though, so yeah.

Anyways, Necro starts screaming at me that he needs social activity. Well who's fault is that, mister not answer the doorbell? So I get him outside to get the paper again, maybe that would help him find someone to talk to. No one is around for miles, and infact while Necro was yelling at me, Wifey was seen walking right by the house outside. Was funny.

While outside, he gets met by the Social Bunny. Who falls out of the sky, no less. Necro talks to the Social Bunny a while, and has fun. But then Social Bunny says he doesn't like what Necro brought up (let's assume it was Queen or the Beatles) and Necro literally starts beating the shit out of him. Social Bunny fights back though, and knocks Necro to the ground. Necro stands up, pushes Social away, and starts crying.

I am not making this up, swear to Gopd.

Anyways Social Bunny hugs him to make up for it, and he feels okay. But then some kid walks by, I get Necro to talk to him. Social Bunny comes back, Necro wants to talk to him again, so he chats while the kid goes in his house to piss. Which was really weird.

---------------------------------------

As for the duo of Hubby and Wifey...at first, all they did was argue. Constantly. I eventually got them to be friends, Hubby got a job as a llama team mascot for a day then switched to something in the medical field. Wifey has no job and just plays with himself all day. Nothing really interesting happens for two game days until...

This guy shows up. He talks with Hubby and Wifey, chatting...Wifey gets the gumption to kiss Hubby, with Necro standing right behind her waiting to chat to her. Necro leaves for a bit. When he comes back in...

...who told him we had a hot tub? It wasn't bad enough he was waltzing around in near-speedos, but he wanted Hubby to join him. She was too busy watching tv. Hubby feels like she needs a pick me up though, so she decides on a shower.

Yeah, Wifey and Necro sit on the couch eating soup, and Necro is currently talking about kissing or flirting or something. What. Hubby's in the shower back there.

A day later, the shower breaks.

Hubby repairs it, and mops up the water in her swimsuit. She was in the hot tub earlier you see, Wifey broke the shower..yeah. The next day, Wifey burns spaghetti and almost sets the house on fire, firemen put it out though. What does he do after the fire is out?

Take a shower. Then make spaghetti again. Roll Eyes At least, no fire this time.

Ah well, time for bed!

--------------------------

That's all for now. I'm planning to put Nine in once I figure how to import Clark Gable's suit, Sharpie will be showing as well. Also Moose and Ben. Even Money will be there as a pirate no less. I'm planning to put Money, Iron, Zaphod, and Isao in the same house for massive cocks. I wonder who's going to set fire to the place first?

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

04-06-2008 4:13 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...HAHAHAHAHA.

oh my god, this almost makes me want to spend the large amounts of money to get all the Sims stuff and do similar hijinks.

They look...I mean WOW. XD Exactly how they should, amazing.
04-06-2008 5:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...I'd insert a picture of Hubby but I didn't get a snapshot of her in the right clothes, whoops. Well, here she is in her mourning dress anyhow.

Looks vaguely like claudia from SH3 in that picture

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-06-2008 6:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I looked that hot.
04-06-2008 6:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wifey is really cute, I dunno why but he acts pretty girly for the game knowing he's male.

And yeah, I made sure those fuckers looked pretty...much like themselves. I'm taking liberties with Money and the rest of course

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

04-06-2008 6:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ASS PIRATE
04-06-2008 6:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd assume you couldn't make somebody with over generic anime traits and a sword the size of a pickup truck, can you?

I'd totally be that.
04-06-2008 6:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, they have Cloud as a character, so I don't see why not

Also Money is a pirate with sunglasses and a bolero and a red beard

04-06-2008 6:35 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, what the hell. First creepy harvest moon stuff and now creepy sims stuff.

Also I vote D will burn it down first.

Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

04-06-2008 6:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zaphod has an afro, as in he looks like :afro:

Isao is Forrest Gump

04-06-2008 6:40 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Retard is as retard does?

04-06-2008 6:49 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol

Awesome, awesome to the max.
04-06-2008 7:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Man, what the hell. First creepy harvest moon stuff and now creepy sims stuff.

Also I vote D will burn it down first.

FEAR MY DRESS
04-06-2008 7:19 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hope I'm a hippie. It would be fun.

04-06-2008 7:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU WON"T BE.
04-06-2008 7:24 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU'RE Gay

04-06-2008 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YES YOU ARE.
04-06-2008 7:25 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

<3

04-06-2008 7:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ew, not hubby enough.
04-06-2008 7:27 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Hol

I APPROVE OF THIS AS AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF MYSELF

Pages (30): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » Seraphic Radiance