What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Metal» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metal
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-17-2002 7:12 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Holiest, beautiful, loud roar of Metal is music to my and many other ears. :evilgrin:

Favourite Metal bands:

Cannibal Corpse (Death Metal)
Fear Factory (Cyber Metal)
Slipknot (Neo-Industrial Metal)
Tool (Progressive Metal)
Mastodon (Hard Rock/Heavy Metal)
Mushroomhead (Techno Metal)
Iron Maiden (Heavy/Progessive Metal)
Decapitated (Death Metal)
Iced Earth (Thrash Metal)
Nile (Death Metal)
Cerberus (Death Metal)
Rammstein (Industrial Metal)
Emperor (Black Metal)
Necrophagia (Death Metal)
KoRn (Rapcore)

As you can see, I listen to mostly Death Metal, though I do listen to other forms of Metal (glorious Metal :evilgrin: ).

I still search for metal, a search that never ends... :evilgrin:

NOTE: accidently put Rammstein in the wrong genre :sweat:

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

07-26-2002 1:27 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's the difference between all the metals? They mostly sound the same.
07-26-2002 2:19 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's what you think, trying listening to Emperor, then listen to Tool...a massive difference.

Black Metal is anti-christian and pagan, Death Metal is (obiviously) about Death and Killing, Doom Metal is slow, depressing and evil :evilgrin:, Grindcore is Punk music going supersonic, Gore Metal is gory and meant to scare you, Industrial is mechanicalized, grim and yet beautiful.

That is some examples of different Metals. 8)

\m/ :evilgrin: \m/

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

07-26-2002 11:08 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn, MD why you always forget the other kind of metal?
Power metal
Epic Metal
Thrash Metal
Speed Metal
Siphony Metal
and many more
Not all the best bands are related tho the death metal
and death metal is not the best metal to hear if it is the first kind of metal that you hear in you life
07-27-2002 8:09 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oops, damn, I seem to keep forgetting. Cheers for reminding me Sigfrid.

True, Death Metal isn't the best form of Metal...but it sure scare Britney fans shitless :evilgrin: Evil Laugh

Mastodon would eat the likes of Atomic Kitten (shit british pop group) and Hear'Say (manufactured pop group whose latest PR stunt involve one of their girl members flashing her knockers...that's tits to you and me...seems to prove that pop stars are shite really) for breakfast...check out their Remission album...fucking classic! :evilgrin:

Bruce Dickinson should really smash the crap outta Westlife.

*chants "That's what I call a Brucie bonus!"*

Hurgarian Progessive Metallers Without Face also rule...as 'In The Garden' proves, which I got free with my copy of Terrorizer magazine in a 15 track CD. The twin Male and Female vocals really work for the song Smile

Tool...in one word: EXCELLENT!!!!!!

You managed to miss the fact that I have Iced Earth listed as Thrash Metal.

Quote:

Quote:

07-27-2002 8:33 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And what about Blind Guardian?
especially the Nightfall in Middle Earth album
or the Blind Guardian/Iced Earth album?
have you listen Demons and Wizards?
07-27-2002 9:23 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not yet *proceeds to dowmload some Blind Guardian songs, Demons and Wizards*

Quote:

Quote:

07-28-2002 1:17 AMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoa you guys named some pretty rightous songs an bands there.Sweet it's all good.

07-28-2002 9:39 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tyk, tell me what things you hear and MD and I will tell you what bands are good for you
07-28-2002 10:07 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've downloaded Blind Guardian's Age Of False Innocence, Another Holy War, Banished From Sanctuary, Into The Storm, Valhalla and their team up song Excalibur with Iced Earth, Blind Guardian actually are very good I'm happy to say :D

BTW Sigfrid, check out Nightwish, Opreatic Metal band from Finland...Ocean Soul is damn good! d/l their songs! :evilgrin:

Quote:

Quote:

07-29-2002 7:48 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nightwish actually rock! :evilwink: Wonderfully pieces of work that can be romantic songs. Finland sure knows how to make damn decent bands! :evilgrin:

Quote:

Quote:

08-02-2002 6:10 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I heard a Cannibal Corpse song for the first time yesterday. *shudder* Evil shit. I literally didn't understand one word but for some reason I like them.
08-02-2002 7:45 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's the guitars I tell yer! The guitars! By the way, which Cannibal Corpse song was it?

Quote:

Quote:

08-02-2002 7:56 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

all the death metal band are good musicians Smile
but I hate the singers Mad
08-03-2002 10:51 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigfrid, have you checked Nightwish out? I heard that their latest album 'Century Child' went gold in 2 hours (that's correct 2 HOURS )

Quote:

Quote:

08-04-2002 12:37 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damn I forgot what song it was. Puncture wounds or something. I'll never be able to get there cds though. Damn parents.
08-04-2002 2:09 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Puncture Wound Massacre from the album Vile by Cannibal Corpse. Nice :evilgrin:

One of THE nastiest songs I''ve downloaded was Necropedophile by Cannibal Corpse...that song is turly evil.

Quote:

Quote:

02-20-2006 11:42 PMGaddes is offline Send an Email to Gaddes Search for Posts by Gaddes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I love me some metal. Here's a few of my Favorites.

Nile
Origin
Sufication
Immolation
Incantation
Naplam Death
Carcass
Rudra
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under

I have more but getting tired hehe.

02-21-2006 9:05 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
Black Metal is anti-christian and pagan

Keeping that in mind...VIXIVI

xd Christian black metal

Demilich is alright (death). Dream Theater (from what I've heard and Zach's told me, fucking James LaBrie) is good prog metal. Death is alright, the vocals annoy the piss out of me. Kamelot is good power metal too. Zach like jizzes at Kahn's voice.

Slayer, Megadeth. <3

02-21-2006 11:52 AMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gaddes: Don't worry about it, this place is usually untouched.

That said, I like the different range of vocals used in Metal, from Death Metal's growlers to Black Metal's shrieks to good old fashioned singing. Then again, my album collection contains bands like Aborym, Blut Aus Nord, Emperor, Godflesh, Lemming Project, Septic Flesh and Thorr's Hammer (the Doom Metal band with two r's, not the dodgy Polish Nazi Black Metal band with one r) to name but a few.

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Metal