What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DON'T ASK ME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-16-2008 2:41 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW

INB4"WHATTHEGODLESSFUCKDIDIJUSTREAD"

ALSOINB4TL;DR

AND NOW: MY SHORT STORY

04-16-2008 9:48 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HMM, I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD HAVE READ IT AND POSTED ANY GLARINGLY AWFUL ERRORS

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN

ANYWAY I'VE SINCE REVISED/FIXED SOME THINGS, SO I'LL POST THAT IN A BIT

04-16-2008 9:54 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see any myself, but granted I can barely correct my own writing.

Did you write this on Acid or something?
04-16-2008 9:55 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO.

DON'T KNOW WHICH ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS BETTER THOUGH.

04-16-2008 9:59 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This man deserves a medal.

But yeah, only error I recall seeing is one instance of using Sarah instead of Neima.

Static-X - Permanence

04-16-2008 11:37 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
This man deserves a medal.

But yeah, only error I recall seeing is one instance of using Sarah instead of Neima.

CAUGHT THAT THIS MORNING

ALSO, ADDED SOME THINGS, FIXED SOME OTHERS, ET CETERA

ALSO ALSO I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THE LAST PAGE SHOULD BE SINGED

AS IN, WHEN READING IT HARD COPY, TAKE OUT A LIGHTER AND BURN THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST PAGE

04-16-2008 3:17 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FULL CIRCLE FOR TODAY Awesome

Also, Neuromancered that toliet there, cocks.

04-16-2008 3:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorschach
Neuromancered

REALLY? HAVEN'T EVEN READ THAT BOOK...

ALSO, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THAT LINK

Seriousky THAT'S FUCKED UP, I PREDICTED THIS TWELVE HOURS AHEAD OF TIME

04-16-2008 5:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You should zip it or such, I prevented spiders from indexing this kind of thing, but just to be safe, you know? Don't want any mishaps occuring.
04-16-2008 5:39 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
You should zip it or such, I prevented spiders from indexing this kind of thing, but just to be safe, you know? Don't want any mishaps occuring.

UH, OK

I'M NOT SURE I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS

BUT THANKS?

04-16-2008 6:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You dunno how to zip up files?
04-16-2008 7:34 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Ninja!

04-16-2008 7:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

didn't read yet. mark your spoilers. etc

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-16-2008 8:12 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Solid Snake
Quote:

Ninja!

Notepad, etc.

Static-X - Permanence

04-16-2008 8:19 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Savior
Quote:
Quote:

Ninja!

Notepad, etc.

HAD TO + YOU

04-16-2008 8:22 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

fucking .doc files

needz moar .rtf

will read later

04-16-2008 8:32 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Cack
fucking .doc files

needz moar .rtf

will read later

IF IT HELPS, I TYPED IT ON OPEN OFFICE

INB4OPENOFFICESUCKSSHIT

04-16-2008 8:34 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Cack
fucking .doc files

needz moar .rtf

will read later

IF IT HELPS, I TYPED IT ON OPEN OFFICE

INB4OPENOFFICESUCKSSHIT

OpenOffice? I also use it. I just don't like .doc files because of the Durrrr... formatting.

04-16-2008 10:21 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

real men use .rtf

04-16-2008 10:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.txt

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME