What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DON'T ASK ME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-16-2008 11:44 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO READ BUT HAVEN'T YET, I HAVE A SLIGHTLY LESS GIMPED OUT VERSION

04-16-2008 11:47 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Solid Snake
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO READ BUT HAVEN'T YET, I HAVE A SLIGHTLY LESS GIMPED OUT VERSION

*lets Moneh know*

How many versions of this thing do you have? You're not Ridley Scott, dammit.
Peace.

04-17-2008 12:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So yeah, you dunno how to zippy? Only looking out for you.
04-17-2008 2:16 AMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zipping files? Don't you just add to a zip archive? I mean, it's that easy, right?

Also, yeah, I want to read this. I use Open Office, too, so don't worry, Money.

May God have mercy on your soul.

04-17-2008 2:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I use Word. Go me.
04-17-2008 2:20 AMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a copy of MS Office 2007. Haven't installed it. Figured I'd give it to my dad, since I use Open Office.

04-17-2008 2:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BECAUSE YOU FAGIT?
04-17-2008 2:25 AMJean-Luc Picard is offline Send an Email to Jean-Luc Picard Search for Posts by Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah. Open Office I already have set up how I want and everything. Plus, it takes up less system resources to run and is smaller overall.

04-17-2008 3:30 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE MY ZIP SHIT IS

IT JUST HAPPENS WHEN I GET A ZIPPED FILE AND

GODDAMN, SOMEBODY JUST STEP BY STEP* IT FOR ME

*DAY BY DAY
FRESH START OVER
A DIFFERENT HAND TO PLAY

04-17-2008 8:43 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Solid Snake:
GODDAMN, SOMEBODY JUST STEP BY STEP* IT FOR ME

*DAY BY DAY
FRESH START OVER
A DIFFERENT HAND TO PLAY

I have to admit, I fucking LOL'D at this. Well played, Moneh you fucking idiot.

Also, I found out a couple of weeks ago that Duffy is still alive. He should get a + just for that.
Peace.

05-18-2008 9:16 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear sweet God, why did I read this? This was actually for school, man? Jesus mother of Christ.

Okay for those who haven't read it, imagine 2001: A Space Odyssey's HAL being a toilet and you pretty much have the heavy in this story. I read the version in the first post and I don't know if you made any changes, so yeah.

Also, I laughed at this out loud for a minute:

Quote:
You’d be evil too if you did nothing but eat other people’s shit every day

Peace.

05-18-2008 9:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro: sex is an intoxicant for the mediocre

05-18-2008 9:47 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked it.

Helloween - I Want Out

05-18-2008 10:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Warren Beatty:

Also, I laughed at this out loud for a minute:

Quote:
You’d be evil too if you did nothing but eat other people’s shit every day

Peace.

We've found the next James Joyce.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-19-2008 1:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A: Who the fuck is James Joyce

B: Patrick Duffy is a good bingo host

C: WTF Money
05-19-2008 2:42 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
A: Who the fuck is James Joyce

Author, don't worry your pretty little psychologist head about it.

Quote by X-sah:
B: Patrick Duffy is a good bingo host

Well, yeah, it's fucking bingo.

Quote by X-sah:
C: WTF Money

Normal reaction, etc.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-19-2008 9:27 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WELL IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT, I'M NOT EXPLAINING IT, YOU AREN'T THINKING ABOUT IT HARD ENOUGH (CAN'T REALLY BLAME YOU IF YOU DON'T, I DON'T EXPECT BUT A FEW PEOPLE TO BOTHER TO TWIST IT BACK AROUND FAR ENOUGH TO WHERE ITS EASY TO EXPLAIN)

ALSO IF YOU WERE EXPECTING DEEP OR INTELLECTUAL, YOU'RE AT THE WRONG PLACE, READING THE WRONG AUTHOR'S MATERIAL. IF ANYTHING I JUST EXTRAPOLATED SEVERAL IDEAS/TRENDS AND THEN PLACED A TOTALLY IRRELEVANT STORY IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM (WELL, IT ISN'T IRRELEVANT WITHIN THE STORY, BUT IT SURE AS HELL IS OUTSIDE OF IT)

ALSO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DRAFTS IS JUST ERRORS AND SHIT REALLY, CONTENT DIDN'T CHANGE MUCH, AND I NEVER FIXED THE ERRORS IN THE OTHER VERSIONS ANYWAY

AND YEAH THIS WAS FOR SCHOOL, THE ASSIGNMENT WAS FOR MY MYTH/FANTASY/SCI-FI CLASS AND WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WRITE A SHORT STORY IN ONE OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES. MYTH AND FANTASY ARE TOO HARD TO JOKE ABOUT/BE FUNNY IN, UNLESS YOU'RE GOING TO JUST GO THE TERRY PRATCHETT WAY AND I WASN'T ABOUT TO

AND I TOTALLY GOT AN A ON THIS, BECAUSE EVERYONE DID (SOMETHING... ABOUT THE STRUCTURE OF THE CLASS THAT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. WOULD'VE BEEN A B OR A C WITH ALL THE ERRORS, I GOT LUCKY)

ALSO I THINK MINE WAS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE CLASS, JUST BECAUSE I'M STUCK UP LIKE THAT, AND OTHER PEOPLE HAD SHITTY IDEAS (OK, EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE SOCIOPATHIC LAWYER KID (HE'S GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE NEXT YEAR BECAUSE HIS PARENTS WEREN'T GOING TO PAY FOR IT ANYMORE) WHO WROTE ABOUT BEING SUCKED INTO A BLACK WHOLE AND/OR HAVING SEX IN HEAVEN/HELL/SAID BLACK WHOLE. WAS PRETTY FUCKING CRAZY, I'M GOING TO MISS THAT KID)

IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, WELL, CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY, BUT IF YOU'VE GOT SOME KIND OF COMPLAINT OR CRITICISM BEYOND "LOL THIS SUX" THEN PLEASE POST IT, PREFERABLY IN DETAIL

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

05-19-2008 4:00 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, so I finally read the short story a week or so ago, but forgot where the thread was. It was very enjoyable, it was funny and I liked the pacing. The twist at the end was all kinds of great.

05-19-2008 6:52 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
James Joyce

bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!

05-19-2008 6:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Okay, so I finally read the short story a week or so ago, but forgot where the thread was. It was very enjoyable, it was funny and I liked the pacing. The twist at the end was all kinds of great.

What story.

Also wheres that .gif of patrick duffy's head emerging from some bushes and shooting lasers at a kid, I have to go find that.

Quote:
Author, don't worry your pretty little psychologist head about it.

I lol'd at this (also, might go try to read ulysses cause it's apparently..it requires effort I've heard, even if you're a habitual reader, after I finish the road, and this other thing which is non-fiction called "jersey blue" about the political landscape of New Jersey during the civil war. Thats the general plan of action as far as books anyway)

Quote:
WELL IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT, I'M NOT EXPLAINING IT, YOU AREN'T THINKING ABOUT IT HARD ENOUGH (CAN'T REALLY BLAME YOU IF YOU DON'T, I DON'T EXPECT BUT A FEW PEOPLE TO BOTHER TO TWIST IT BACK AROUND FAR ENOUGH TO WHERE ITS EASY TO EXPLAIN)

Didn't read it. Will get to it. Zomg mark ur spoilers, etc.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME