What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DON'T ASK ME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-19-2008 7:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Stan Lee:
I'M A REAL LIVE AUTHOR GUY I SWEAR

IF YOU OUTRIGHT HATE IT I'M GOING TO SAY "WELL THIS WAS JUST PRACTICE ANYWAY"

I'M AWESOME AT THIS WHOLE WRITING THING AREN'T I? WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SORT OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT PLEASE

GOD I HATE YOU ALL

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

05-19-2008 7:05 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MEANYFACE:

GOD I HATE YOU ALL

05-19-2008 10:10 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I read two or three sentences of Money's summary of his own work

And he makes it sound like something by Pynchon

And we're talking Gravity's Rainbow Pynchon, not Crying of Lot 49 Pynchon

05-19-2008 10:55 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MEANYFACE:
Quote by Stan Lee:
I'M A REAL LIVE AUTHOR GUY I SWEAR

IF YOU OUTRIGHT HATE IT I'M GOING TO SAY "WELL THIS WAS JUST PRACTICE ANYWAY"

I'M AWESOME AT THIS WHOLE WRITING THING AREN'T I? WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SORT OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT PLEASE

GOD I HATE YOU ALL

WOW IT REALLY IS ALWAYS THIS BOARD'S TIME OF THE MONTH

05-19-2008 11:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..you're talking to yourself, Money

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

05-19-2008 11:52 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MEANYFACE:
..you're talking to yourself, Money

05-19-2008 11:55 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Menses for the blood god

05-20-2008 12:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Does the blood god accept those

05-20-2008 12:07 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're the one who bleeds out of your genitals here

You tell me

05-20-2008 12:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've not personally met the blood god

05-20-2008 12:18 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't that who makes your genitals bleed?

05-20-2008 12:22 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I didn't think so. My mentally disabled cousin told me it was something about God cursing Eve or..something like that.

Her parents are mormon, they have 5 kids and she got the shit genes, I feel sorry for her

05-20-2008 12:23 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Her parents are Ed's girlfriend?

...ex-girlfriend?

......did she ever lay him or what

05-20-2008 12:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nope, Ed never got laid Laughing Out Loud

05-20-2008 12:32 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's pretty epic fail right there, I mean, didn't he only get strung along because she showed him her tits or something

It makes me question exactly how much she looked like Moby Dick to date Ed

No offense Captain Aha-- I mean Ed

05-20-2008 12:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She had a big nose. I mean like, holy shit triangular protrusion

What's sad though is she was more attractive than Mal's girlfriend, who boasted about how "hot" said girlfriend was.

God TDottle, just god damn. X is nearly blind yet can see how ugly these women are

05-20-2008 12:50 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I WISH YOU'D SAVED THE PICTURES FOR POSTERITY.

JESUS CHRIST.

05-20-2008 12:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mal's post with his girlfriend is still there as far as I know

05-20-2008 12:59 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LINK

05-20-2008 1:00 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it was in the birthday thread... maybe?

I do know it was in a topic in Parabellum, and I'm pretty sure it was stickied. I remember useless shit like this all the time

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

Pages (15): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME