What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DON'T ASK ME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-20-2008 1:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Joys of college work.

In here, I bet he fucking deleted it though (since I called him out because Nine and everyone else was being Gay saying she was not hot at all behind his back so I told him to his face)

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-20-2008 1:03 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, useful rivals

05-20-2008 1:04 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOLY SHIT HER TEETH SHOULD BE MADE INTO A WEAPON

05-20-2008 1:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

See what I mean? HOW IS THAT HOT? Bad thing was, he wasn't fucking joking

I can imagine posting and jokingly saying WELL MY GIRLFRIEND IS HOTTER THAN YOURS but...being serious? No

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-20-2008 1:10 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it's just the world's most unflattering picture of her

Like, I can imagine that if somehow the camera lens was what was making her look like a Robert Crumb illustration, perhaps she could be passable

05-20-2008 1:12 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We thought she looked like a Harry Potter cosplayer

05-20-2008 1:13 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A Harry Potter cosplayer playing Hagrid

05-20-2008 1:18 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mal's girlfriend reminds me of this girl who lives down the hall from a friend of mine at college.

They look pretty damn similiar, 'cept Mal's girl is older and slightly better looking.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-20-2008 1:20 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That...that sucks

Jesus

05-20-2008 1:20 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ash Crimson:
That...that sucks

Jesus

I do feel bad for her I suppose.

not her fault she's ugly as hell.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-20-2008 1:22 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it is, maybe she threw herself down the stairs to get teeth that could possibly be worse than those I was just exposed to.

Let's not be hasty, here

05-20-2008 1:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is she british? Then yeah, worse teeth

05-20-2008 1:24 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ash Crimson:
Maybe it is, maybe she threw herself down the stairs to get teeth that could possibly be worse than those I was just exposed to.

Let's not be hasty, here

Pretty sure you don't end up looking like a horse from falling down the stairs.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

05-20-2008 1:24 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MEANYFACE:
Is she british? Then yeah, worse teeth

Mal's girl is presumably SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n, the girl I'm talking about (whose name I don't know now that I think about it) is American as far as I know.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

05-20-2008 2:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You end up looking like a horse from momma and daddy's genes being especially horrendous towards you..I think

Also I find beauty in ugly things, sure. But..that's pushing it

05-20-2008 2:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No I think mal's dame is SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!n.

BRITISH PENAL COLONY

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-20-2008 2:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i almost feel bad for wanting to make fun of mal's girlfriend, it's not like it's her fault he came on here bragging she was hot

but then i remember i'm not a nice guy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-20-2008 2:24 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i wonder how drunk i'd have to be to want to tap her ass

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-20-2008 2:29 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'd have to be really drunk, and probably still you'd have to be going into analeptic shock and starting to go a little blind

05-20-2008 2:31 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so drunk that i wouldn't be able to tell if alcohol was the reason my dick couldn't get hard or if it was just that she's just that ugly

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (15): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » DON'T ASK ME