What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » GEEN GASS» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GEEN GASS
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-28-2008 1:12 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Green Grass and High Tides is a fuckawesome song.
04-28-2008 3:34 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone's been playing Rock Band.
04-28-2008 3:58 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Naw, just watching my friend play it.

I actually helped him activate Overdrive on Green Grass and High Tides by pressing the select button. Stupid controller wouldn't detect the tilt.
04-28-2008 4:01 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah. Yeah, I run into that problem occasionally.

If he's playing it on the 360, you should tell him to download the Metallica pack.

...And Justice For All, Blackened, and Ride the Lightning.

Those are hard as shit.
04-28-2008 4:06 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PS2 version, alas. He wants to get the 360 version if he ever gets a 360 though.
04-28-2008 4:09 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

360/PS3 version >>>>> PS2 version.

There's like 10x as much content on those versions than the PS2 one.
04-28-2008 4:20 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a shame the systems that version's on are terrible.

Twisted Sister - The Price

04-28-2008 4:22 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

360 > PS3
04-28-2008 4:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sinistar:
It's a shame the systems that version's on are expensive.

HONESTLY TO ME ITS ALL RELATIVE

THOUGH I'VE REACHED THE SAME CONCLUSION

04-28-2008 4:24 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SNES > 360 > PS3

Twisted Sister - The Price

04-28-2008 4:25 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sinistar:
SNES > 360 > PS3
04-28-2008 4:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ωmega:
Quote by Sinistar:
SNES > 360 > PS3

Troof
05-01-2008 11:10 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NOBODY GONNA TAKE MY CAR GONNA RACE IT TO THE GROUND

or something like that
05-01-2008 1:59 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sinistar:
SNES > PS3 > 360

Fixed

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-01-2008 11:40 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Quote by Sinistar:
SNES > 360 > PS3

Fixed
05-02-2008 4:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

360=ps3

they both suck

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-05-2008 4:26 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everything sucks.

05-05-2008 4:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no, just new video games and new consoles

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-05-2008 4:49 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not all new games suck, but they are becoming a bit of a pop culture medium now, so the good to suck ratio is a lot more skewed

I do miss the SNES days though

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-05-2008 4:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mainly the new consoles since they encourage the shit games, which are fueled on "how high can we amp up the graficz?"

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » GEEN GASS