What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Makin' Hol a site.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Makin' Hol a site.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-23-2008 2:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://hz.seraphicradiance.net/

Please tell me if anything's wrong with it that you see!
05-23-2008 3:09 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't see anything wrong with it except the DRIPPING, OOZING AFFECTION

Gross ~ Luv

05-23-2008 3:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahahhaha.
05-23-2008 3:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Darn, no moar copyright Tallgeese at the bottom (since you're using a different layout)

I do think it looks great, a little more...clean than the previous, don't you think?

Only thing I don't like is there's no link "home" or link to the news. If someone gets linked off of Google I'd like them to be able to find the news page

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

05-23-2008 3:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm adding that now love!
05-23-2008 3:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zomg cool I put spam there (just to see what it'd do) and it's awaiting moderation

COOOOOOOOOL

It doesn't auto postttt

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

05-23-2008 3:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yesss, you can moderate comments.
05-23-2008 4:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There you go doll!
05-23-2008 5:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow cool, three separate log things

05-23-2008 5:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can amke more too!
05-23-2008 5:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think that'll be plenty.

Other stuff could be links to other sites or..who knows~

05-23-2008 5:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can add em yes! :D
05-23-2008 5:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Two other things.

A link to the oekaki perhaps?

And tell me, what do I need for themes again, as in what do I need to make total?

05-23-2008 5:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What do you mean about themes?
05-23-2008 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I mean, how many banners and such do I need, colors come up later to match said banners...I assume

I want to do a Violet Heaven to match the oekaki, so I was wondering just how many Blind Eagle banners I'll need to be makin'..we can take the colors for the background straight from the oekaki.

05-23-2008 5:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ahhhh.

Well, so far there are three banners:

Commissions, News, About.

May want an 'Archives' banner, and a 'Comments' banner.
05-23-2008 5:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Will do, will do.

Archives and comments for Snow too, ahaha deer with glasses

5 banners a piece

05-23-2008 5:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you're extra bored, you can make 7.

One for each news category, that's 3.

1 for comments.

1 for general news page.

1 for about.

1 for commissions!
05-23-2008 5:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's interesting yes....

Archives for Violet Heaven might be a big bible looking thing

05-23-2008 6:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Archives is the news category...

Weird but that's how it is.
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Makin' Hol a site.