What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What's your favorite FF weapon used by a character?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your favorite FF weapon used by a character?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-28-2016 3:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw a couple in a museum, I forget which one.

The issue was, as always: weight.

The other issue was "and this is better than a bayonet how exactly".
09-29-2016 7:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bayonets really were kind of a concept of...merging pikes with guns to begin with.

After a certain point, rifled weapons outmoded the concept of a pike charge anyway (yes there were bayonet charges or use of bayonets in close quarters after, but generally as a last resort kinda "we're close enough/they're almost upon us"). On a handgun it makes no sense frankly. If you're that close just club them with the pistol or rifle or use an actual knife or sword, or even just use your hands because you're enemy is right up on you trying to kill you.

Quote by Alabastard:
I saw a couple in a museum, I forget which one.

It wasn't when we were paling around in gettysburg, I don't....think..the old visitor center had a couple on display, not so much the new one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-05-2016 3:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it was in a NY museum. The one that showed a lot of armor.
10-05-2016 9:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's the Met

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What's your favorite FF weapon used by a character?