What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Commercially Redundant» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (99): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Commercially Redundant
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2008 6:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After seeing Sharpie post his ever eloquent rants about shitty commercials, and Moose occasionally bring them up as well, I thought I'd post a commercial thread.

The only commercial I can't stand as of late is a Heineken one, that has a horrible god fucking awful song in it and I have to mute it whenever it comes on since I hate the singer. It's where the ballerina passes Heineken to the men in the sauna.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

05-27-2008 6:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Axe commercials.

Do I need to say anything else?
05-27-2008 6:28 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
It's where the ballerina passes Heineken to the men in the sauna.

Oh yeah. That one is tolerable, mostly because I didn't know the song and the concept of the actual commercial itself is alright for the most part.

lolaxecommercials
Peace.

05-27-2008 6:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Axe commercials made me hate Axe.
05-27-2008 6:29 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They make me hate the fact I use Axe as well, yeah.
Peace.

05-27-2008 6:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's gotta be something better.

Axe is like the Macintosh of... whatever it is, I can't tell.
05-27-2008 6:30 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

Seriousky, shit smells terrible.

In other news, the only commercial that I can actually remember in recent memory is an Amstel Light commercial which, for some reason, assumes people like/go to Amsterdam for the beer.

Which isn't annoying so much as hilarious.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-27-2008 6:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't they go for the hookers?
05-27-2008 6:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Don't they go for the hookers?

That and the weed.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-27-2008 6:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First I can understand, not so much the second.
05-27-2008 6:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:

Smell bothers me too, but not that bad. My dad uses it all the time. So it's funny telling guys "You wear Axe don't you" and they act all cool realizing I noticed, then I go "Yeah, my dad does too. You smell like my dad"

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

05-27-2008 6:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:

Smell bothers me too, but not that bad. My dad uses it all the time. So it's funny telling guys "You wear Axe don't you" and they act all cool realizing I noticed, then I go "Yeah, my dad does too. You smell like my dad"

Fuckin' lawlz.
Peace.

05-27-2008 6:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol: Emasculating men since the 80s.
05-27-2008 6:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
First I can understand, not so much the second.

Yeah you don't... seem the drug type.

Quote by Bi Money:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:

Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

05-27-2008 7:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My dad keeps asking if I like Axe when we're at the supermarklet.
05-27-2008 7:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
My dad keeps asking if I like Axe when we're at the supermarklet.

Is he asking if you'd use it, or if he should?

05-27-2008 7:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

First one.

It's like... "I hate Axe, why would I want it?"
05-27-2008 7:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Fontaine:
Quote by Bi Money:

Oh yeah. That one is tolerable, mostly because I didn't know the song and the concept of the actual commercial itself is alright for the most part.

lolaxecommercials
Peace.

The one with the "draughtkeg" or whatever was...just kind of creepy come to think of it. Some mechanical looking chick dancing around then the abdomen opens up revealing the keg

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-27-2008 7:37 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Nine Fontaine:
Quote by Bi Money:

lolaxecommercials
Peace.

The one with the "draughtkeg" or whatever was...just kind of creepy come to think of it. Some mechanical looking chick dancing around then the abdomen opens up revealing the keg

I always thought that was lol... and physically impossible for her to remove something of that mass out of her body.

See, this is why I hate most commercails because I think too much in depth on them and see how completely stupid they are.
Peace.

05-27-2008 7:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could be E-Surance.
Pages (99): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Commercially Redundant