What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Commercially Redundant» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (99): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Commercially Redundant
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-27-2008 7:42 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Could be E-Surance.

Go God.

Oh and those commercials with GEICO and the cavemen now... yeah, fuck them. Fuck them all.
Peace.

05-27-2008 7:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
First one.

It's like... "I hate Axe, why would I want it?"

Yeah, maybe he wants you smelling good for the ladeez

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

05-27-2008 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But... Axe?
05-27-2008 7:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do you put on anything that smells good?

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

05-27-2008 7:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I don't use colognes or perfumes.
05-27-2008 7:59 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd just like to say one thing.

YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASPERCREME.

Thank you.
05-27-2008 7:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most colognes and perfumes are disgusting, I don't know why people think they're so great. Yuck.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-27-2008 8:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Brigadier General Shitstorm:
I'd just like to say one thing.

YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASPERCREME.

Thank you.

What
05-27-2008 8:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
No, I don't use colognes or perfumes.

Maybe your dad is telling you that you need to wear something that smells good then

05-27-2008 8:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I suppose, but Axe?
05-27-2008 8:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He doesn't have taste does he

05-27-2008 8:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He likes New York sports teams.
05-27-2008 8:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOW BOUT THEM KNICKS, OLD MAN?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace.

05-27-2008 8:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My point exactly.

05-27-2008 8:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, X.

Mets or Yankees?
Peace.

05-27-2008 8:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, not into Basketball much, baseball and football really.
05-27-2008 8:21 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what kind of fucking New York sports fan is he then?
Peace.

05-27-2008 8:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My dad.
05-27-2008 8:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Most colognes and perfumes are disgusting, I don't know why people think they're so great. Yuck.

they irritate my eyes

i hate when people go overboard with that shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-27-2008 9:23 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"What, just because I went to Geico I'm less of a caveman? It's my life."

"I'm just asking for a little loyalty, that's all!"

"Tina's here, we're getting back together!"

"HEY! Give us a minute!"

Ahh..laugh everytime at that.
Pages (99): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Commercially Redundant