What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Legend of Mana multiplayer» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legend of Mana multiplayer
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-05-2008 2:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rar crappy limitations, rar them immensely.

Why oh why can't the second player do anything other than level? Can't even upgrade the bastard's equipment or have him learn new skills.. though the good news is that the first player learns everything the second does instantly after one fight, so the second thing isn't a big deal. I guess.

EDIT: Er... Iron? I just tested with your guy and my guy on your save, and... he's not learning any of my skills. Do you have to do something special? Like have Forbidden Ring on?
06-05-2008 12:45 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it may be because we already were both using swords. All I know is that the last time I played with my brother, I got every 2H sword ST without picking one up. Lack of data to fully form rule, assumption made, etc.

Rush - Tom Sawyer

06-05-2008 12:47 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And like I said, these limits are mostly because you can't change the equipment/skills of normal NPCs because they always have unique equipment and one unique ST, therefore the rule carries.

Rush - Tom Sawyer

08-08-2016 10:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This was real fun.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Legend of Mana multiplayer