What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 2:30 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hi, folks.

I'm not familiar with many of the users here, but I do see some I recognize. To those who know me: this message is for you.

My name is Robb, or Nova or Ninja Cow.

I've been thinking of what to say and how to apologize for the last two years, yet I've been too nervous to register. I know I was a huge jerk to many people. I regret this. I sincerely do.

I haven't come here to post on a regular basis. I couldn't if I wanted to -- too busy. I merely registered because many of you deserve an apology. So, I apologize for my past cruelty, terrible attitudes, and outright hate toward many of you.

I mistreated many of you. There's no fear when you're babbling behind a monitor, eh? One might say, "I could care less about your apology." That is fine. Yet I could not remain a coward forever and withhold an apology from you -- especially you, X.

I wish you all well,
R. Lawson

David Bowie is pretty cool and I think everyone likes at least some of his music.

I like Space Oddity among others, but I also find it kind of a sad song, whats your take on that?
06-13-2008 3:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

don't be a fag

i am a huge jerk to numerous people on a daily basis, so what. anyone holding grudges over shit espescially online shit if especially if it is for years deserves it for being a stupid Faggot letting stupid shit get to them

(actually this apology likely shouldn't have anything to do with me i just felt like throwing around the word fag because theres nothing more heterosexual then denouncing another person's homosexuality with little basis for the claim)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-13-2008 3:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

plus x is an albino it's not like you have to treat him like he is a person

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-13-2008 3:20 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

now now this might be an actual heartfelt apology why must you ride the douchemobile all over this topic so early

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-13-2008 3:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hey bitch did you ever think did you that i'm drunk i got off the tracks what bitch you gonna lay a DUI all over me for this Mad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-13-2008 3:24 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hey babe calm down calm down, i'll just get you to take a breathalyzer test. i'll just unzip my pants here and you get ready to blow Kiss

i'm sure you'll pass with flying colors Luv

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-13-2008 7:23 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wat

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

06-13-2008 9:16 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Old guy way back when apologizing for being a serious tool way back when.

Just so you know.
06-13-2008 11:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What the deuce. It's actually Nova. I even checked the IP plus hostmask.

Well, Rob, it's a good thing that you decided to come and apologize, it was very gracious of you, so in return I'll graciously accept it with no further word on it as I think I should. I'd give you a little handshake, but yeah.

One thing. I do apologize for that one Epsilon Star nuking incident myself. It was a mistake I should not have made.
06-13-2008 11:44 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
It's actually Nova. I even checked the IP plus hostmask.

...Really? Holy shit.

Hi!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 1:23 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've had to whip out internet apologies before, but none for sites as good as this one.
06-13-2008 2:33 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
I've had to whip out internet apologies before, but none for sites as good as this one.

You are no doubt a core and central member of many fine communities.
06-13-2008 2:36 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dustin I only visit here, HG101, and Megaten Haven now
06-13-2008 2:39 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jokes go right past you, I swear.
06-13-2008 3:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Hi, folks. My name is Robb, or Nova or Ninja Cow.

AA is down the hall

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-13-2008 3:46 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:whip:
06-13-2008 4:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dorothy Zbornak:
Too wittle, too wate.

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

06-13-2008 5:23 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Zbornak

This made me giggle.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 6:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zbornak?
06-13-2008 6:23 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by A. P. Lolenstein:
wat

Yeah for those of us not aware of two year old e-grudgery, what the hell is this thread about?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (22): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE