What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 6:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean 4 or 5 year old!

...Do I HAVE to explain?

Long story is long.
06-13-2008 6:25 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I've been thinking of what to say and how to apologize for the last two years

So there was a three year period of nothing, then out of nowhere "oh wait, yeah that thing"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-13-2008 6:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...It seems that way.
06-13-2008 6:45 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like two years ago Nova had a "oh man, I was such an asshat, I should apologize" moment, and then spent two years dicking around going "oh man, I should apologize, but what should I say? oh man."

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 6:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, he did, so that's that!
06-13-2008 7:11 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd still like to know what horrifying transgression prompted this.

Five years

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-13-2008 7:11 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I'd still like to know what horrifying transgression prompted this.

"I was a huge jerk."

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-13-2008 7:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A REALLY huge jerk.
06-13-2008 8:00 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Five years

that's all we got

06-13-2008 11:42 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ronald Reagan:

Five years

that's all we got

I'm pretty sure that thing actually goes up until like the year 4770 or something.

We don't get to watch the apocalypse, well..we get to see myspace which I'm still somewhat convinced is going to kill all of us eventually, so maybe.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2008 12:32 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

up until five years ago nova tyrannically ruled over iraq

no wait that's saddam hussein Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-14-2008 2:27 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy fucking shit.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

06-14-2008 9:27 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never thought that would ever happen, lol.
06-14-2008 10:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think ANYONE did.
06-14-2008 11:54 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
I don't think ANYONE did.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 12:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if he's changed a lot.
06-14-2008 5:02 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, he changed at least a little bit.
06-14-2008 5:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT IS IT ENOUGH
06-14-2008 5:28 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
BUT IS IT ENOUGH

...for what?

Not like any of us talk to him. XD

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-14-2008 8:12 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ronald Reagan:

Five years

that's all we got

I'm pretty sure that thing actually goes up until like the year 4770 or something.

We don't get to watch the apocalypse, well..we get to see myspace which I'm still somewhat convinced is going to kill all of us eventually, so maybe.

quotan a bowie song

Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE