What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-15-2008 12:40 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Next thing is Blaze coming back, though.

And I'm not ready for that.

Ever.

I don't even know how to contact him. I would, perhaps via IM or e-mail, but I lack any such information.

I do wonder from time to time how he is doing -- if he's the same person.
06-15-2008 12:42 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
is that you as your avatar

if so this makes the past all that more amusing, though i'm not really meaning this as to mock you (at least not on a concious level Laughing Out Loud )

Yes, it is. :D
06-15-2008 12:42 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you know christianity would be pretty cool if they changed the symbols like say they made the crosses into guitars

and say instead of worshipping that god character you worshipped david bowie

winning formula right there Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I am so staying out of this thread.

I have never seen Sharp so vicious in the few years I've known him that's for sure though.
06-15-2008 12:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

maybe john lennon/paul mccartney too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:44 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
...I am so staying out of this thread.

I have never seen Sharp so vicious in the few years I've known him that's for sure though.

He has a good reason to be vicious.
06-15-2008 12:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Edger:
Lay ministry ftw.

Also...

"Holy crap, I'm freaking talking to Nova. How the hell did this happen?"

I must admit, it's weird being referred to as Nova.

how about dark zero what is your feelings on that name

ore utlima blues (i think that was it)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ORA ORA ORA

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Shakes head at Necro*
06-15-2008 12:48 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Edger:
Lay ministry ftw.

Also...

"Holy crap, I'm freaking talking to Nova. How the hell did this happen?"

I must admit, it's weird being referred to as Nova.

how about dark zero what is your feelings on that name

ore utlima blues (i think that was it)

Laughing Out Loud Do I know you? I mean, wow, you knew of DZ. Who did I know you as in the past?
06-15-2008 12:49 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm certainly not ENKER

not that fucker

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:50 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(seriousky i'm not)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:52 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you're not Trev, then who are you? Wink
06-15-2008 12:54 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

look up about 4 posts

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:

Grace is undeserved favor. I did not expect to be shown grace, yet I have. In fact, I did not think I would come back and reply, for I had it set in my mind that I would merely be mocked. That's fine, so long as I apologized.

You've been replied to in terms of what you've done.

Frankly I don't even believe half of what I've heard, but if it is true, it's nauseating and you should apologize.

Quote:
St. Paul did many, terrible things, too, but it did not disqualify him from service. King David murdered many by joining forces with the Philistines and going on raiding parties, yet he was still called "a man after God's own heart."

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

"You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment"

Yes lets quote isolated passages of the bible, we'll fill the whole thread up with messages of love and peace, and also things about cities being obliterated and people being turned into blocks of salt. It'll be fun.

My point is, saying "WELP, ATROCITIES OCCURRED IN THE BIBLE" really...I fail to see how it counteracts anything.

Quote:
Well, yeah. That's what I did. The thread's name was changed (by someone else) from "An apology" to the title it is now.

Threads name was changed by me. I want you to admit what you've done..or did you do it? Were you just lying? You could admit that too, I'd have no problem with either one.

If you want back on here, thats fine..I'm not an admin, I can't and won't stop you. But admit, confess, tell what really happened, apologize, truly repent for it.

Then everythings cool, we could even be pals if you do that (maybe, I don't know you), but we could at least coexist with no problems.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-15-2008 12:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

maybe 5

or 6 now

or 7

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 12:55 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
look up about 4 posts

Ah-ha.

Thank you.
06-15-2008 12:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

just be careful of that dungeon master fellow if he ever returns

he promotes racism Scared

(look at sig ....:lol: )

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 1:01 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to end this, I'm being nicer than maybe I should be.

Just apologize, we can all go back to having fun and posting random crap and everything is okay. It's not that hard, it can all end. This can all end.

Just admit you were either lying or wrong.

Is he ignoring me? This doesn't seem like it's too much to ask. He made a fucking thread about it I'm just asking for a direct one.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-15-2008 1:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

looking back i should have said i was slash

or reeve

*meow*

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (22): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE