What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-13-2008 4:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dorothy Zbornak:
Too wittle, too wate.

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

06-14-2008 10:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd still like to know how this

is considered attractive

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

06-15-2008 6:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who's being a dipshit now

06-18-2008 12:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WE'RE ALL FRAKED

06-18-2008 12:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And actually when I was watching that show I had the urge to stand and yell at the screen

"GOD WILL YOU PEOPLE JUST SAY FUCK ALREADY"

06-18-2008 1:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly Sharpie.

But yeah the show's Durrrr..., I swear to christ everytime I watch it there's something dealing with having sex or previous sex with a cylon that the human is all DUR-HUR-HUR about when they "stumble upon" finding out

Soap opera is what it is

06-18-2008 1:45 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"dur-hur" = I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A CYLON ZOMG SHOCK AND AWE

06-18-2008 1:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wannn! STOP IT SHARPIE I WON'T HEAR ANY OF IT Wannn!

I WON'T TAKE YOU BACK NOW

06-18-2008 1:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because you have the mentality of a kid?

06-18-2008 4:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Dustin:
But didn't I call that he was becoming a preacher and everybody was like 'OOH, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS OHIO KID."

This seems to be like the default thing everyone whos an asshole or a nitwit on here does, they pop off to a seminary/undergo some form of 'spiritual awakening'

Vasahond = Very cocksy Jehovah's Witness (isn't that even worse than mormonism with the only so many people go to heaven thing, or is that some other crazy sect)

Ed and Dungy = lolmormons

the guy who made the thread = some..preacher or whatever

If Mal wasn't already Anglican I'd say he'd convert for a woman

So since I'm an asshole am I next? Wannn!

06-18-2008 4:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mav we can have a suicide pact, if we convert we can just off ourselves off a cliff

06-18-2008 5:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats so not funny Wannn!

I always think X is on the verge of doing that, with his rampant defenses of Jesus

06-19-2008 5:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...so therefore he changed religions again. Since last he came here (years ago) he announced he was a Jehovah's Witness

06-19-2008 9:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
No you shouldn't.

Laughing Out Loud

Also is the Muppet Show on DVD, shit was awesome

06-19-2008 9:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
No, you shouldn't.

Cause now everybody knows I play WoW.

So does SZO and possibly Damo still I dunno

Damo is naturally stupid but otherwise, as long as you all don't go Isao on us we'll be fine

"I got e-married on WoW IT WAS FUN"

06-19-2008 10:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpie's right.

06-20-2008 6:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Oh boy...some sort of forum invasion involving whatever the hell delta star is.

Neat?

moar like invasion of 'born again' psychos, Ed should feel at home now

Also Mav yeah don't do this or I will find your house and call your girlfriend ugly

Remember, "religion is for the uneducated"

Laughing Out Loud

06-20-2008 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We have psuedo-atheist Mav, does he count?

06-21-2008 12:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel sorry for those who saw his face

06-21-2008 11:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They can get Jackass, it would be funny watching them fall off roofs of houses

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE